No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    My favorite are the people who were telling us just yesterday that the coronavirus is a complete non-issue and that the media isn't actually scared of it judging by their lack of face masks. They insisted that Trump was right at that point in time to not be doing anything new since the China travel ban.

And then, after hearing how seriously Trump was taking this virus now (cancelling his events, banning European travel to the US etc), they have had a complete change of heart. To these people (not all conservatives, tbf), the virus suddenly became a big deal and it was a great thing Trump stepped in to do something about it. They just change their beliefs as is necessary to be aligned with what Trump says and does. Wild.

In my thread on the European travel ban, I gave Trump credit and responded against people who were unfairly placing all of the blame about the stock market drop onto him. I am not being a superfan or cheerleader by any means.

I wholeheartedly do not see a substantial difference in the media's approach to this virus, and you don't either if you were capable of being honest about it.

As new things happen with this virus - countries lock their borders, NBA suspends the season, celebrities test positive etc, the news is going to report on that. Not a surprise, and exactly in-line with the approach to reporting on previous outbreaks. So telling me there are more articles on this virus proves literally nothing about their approach per se, since more things are happening now when compared with those other outbreaks.

Not really interested in hearing more of your emotional pleading about this so, I will ignore future posts of yours if they lack substance and add nothing new to the argument. As this post of yours did.
    I've been making this point to Brother Mouzone and some of the other Trumpers.

Once Melania canceled the solo fundraiser then I think every Trumper needed to drop the conspiracy BS and take this seriously. If The White House thinks its too dangerous for the 1st Lady to be around billionaires, that is significant.

I wonder who finally convinced Trump to cancel his rallies?

Comment

• I seem to remember puerto Rican democrat politicians hiding hurricane aid and supplies just so they can complain about racist trump not helping puerto rico after the hurricane.

Anyone else remember that? It was big news in Puerto Rico for a second there when they found all these supplies hidden and rotting in storage.

Mainstream american media gave it little play though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra

The guy from the trade delegation from Brazil tests positive. Brazil's President tests positive

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              https://thehill.com/changing-america...-than-seasonal

“The flu has a mortality rate of 0.1 percent. This has a mortality rate of 10 times that. That’s the reason I want to emphasize we have to stay ahead of the game in preventing this,” he added.

Maybe the above is why they are taking it more seriously.
              Perfect example of how to frame something to cause mass panic.

The fatality rate of the coronavirus is 1%. “Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told lawmakers during a House Oversight Committee hearing Wednesday.

“At the same time, he did clarify that 10 times figure actually brings the new coronavirus’ fatality rate lower than official estimates, which hover around 3%. The flu has a mortality rate of about 0.1%, so … Fauci places the new coronavirus’ lethality rate at somewhere around 1%.” That’s the story. It isn’t that it’s 10 times more lethal than the flu, and this is how this crap gets politicized.

Does lethal kill you ? Does lethal infect you? Does lethal give you a temperature of 102 versus 100 ? What does it do to you ? It’s a meaningless comparative.

The only thing worth knowing in that Anthony Fauci says the fatality rate of coronavirus is much less than what they believed.

It is 1%. It is not between 3 and 6%, and that number 3% and 6% has been out there for a couple of weeks. So here comes a news story saying, “Guess what? The fatality rate’s only 1%,” and that’s not the headline. The headline is: “Coronavirus Is 10 Times More Lethal Than the Seasonal Flu, Trump’s Task Force Immunologist Says.”

Actual facts
              133,181 cases
              4,950 deaths
              68,898 recoveries
              Cases in the USA: 1,197
              Deaths: 39

All deaths are pretty much senior citizens with underlying conditions .Now do the yearly numbers for the flu , and tell me how the media is not spinning this to hurt Trump.They have been dishonest since the man took office.People like Big Dumb carry their water for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                Trump's Euro travel ban cements him as an anti-white extremist, according to every left-wing news article written in the past 5 years.

It isn't about coronavirus. He is "dogwhistling to anti-whites and telling his followers to kill every white they see".

Perhaps if you murder them first, they can't murder you. Strike first before his bigot cult hunts down your white children.

— Every left-wing news article written in the past 5 years.
                what the fuk are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I don't recall his predecessor being so vehemently vilified in the media. So, yes, I see this, as the last few years like I alluded to, as an orchestrated attempt by the media to fight Trump's re-election. They have been campaigning against him since he won the election.

and that is sooooo fkn obvious

you must have rocks in your head to ignore that fact

hatchet-job... after hatchet-job... after hatchet-job... and most of it just downright silly

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    80,000 americans died from the flu 2017-2018 flu season.

No one cared.

Flu kills half a million ppl worldwide a year.

A year.

But media wants to hype up this coronavirus bs.
                    Word up. I stopped watching the news. Straight freak shows

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Why is it sad? Can you show me anything, anything at all, which should lead me to believe that the media has wanted anything besides Trump's removal? The entire last four years have been about discrediting Trump at every single opportunity. Can you show me otherwise?

and like I say... the level they stooped to, is so insanely low LMAO

here is my country (commonwealth)... on 1 channel, we get the video/story, followed by a terribly lame anti-Trump joke... then guess what... flick channels, and what do I see... you got it... the SAME lame story... showing the SAME lame video... followed by THE SAME lame anti-Trump joke... YEP, not even kidding, they do not even change the lame joke

all news-readers... all stations... THE SAME JOKE... that shlt is downright frightening

we are literally being programmed by the corporate-controlled media

and when there is absolutely nothing even slightly news-worthy regarding Trump, what do we get?... we get a lame fat-joke, or a mini-story about a pig-balloon that looks like Trump... ANYTHING, to continually remind us that we must hate Trump lol

it is pathetic for human-beings to fall for such theatrics/propaganda

Comment

Working...
                      X