Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analysis of Fury's dirty tactics (not a "glove thread").

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fury fangirls would rather focus on 'Glovegate' because, these constant flagrant fouls committed by Tyson can not be refuted or ignored as a significant factor in Fury's tainted victory.

The results would be different otherwise. Tyson with all the rabbit-punching could not even legitimately stop the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder. The first fight was close to a fair fight as you can get with the Gypsy-Bum, we know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Almost all the top boxers have "dirty" tactics. You could make videos like this for every fighter. Fanboys only do it when the guy they like gets embarrassed though.
      not Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The Fury fangirls would rather focus on 'Glovegate' because, these constant flagrant fouls committed by Tyson can not be refuted or ignored as a significant factor in Fury's tainted victory.
        Agreed. My thread surely rubbed this denium guy the wrong way.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The results would be different otherwise.
        Can't agree with that. I think Fury is the better fighter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post

Wilder did more illegal strikes imo.
          Your answer will be ignored. The will do like they dis not see that. Groupies will be groupies

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Your answer will be ignored. The will do like they dis not see that. Groupies will be groupies
            I ignored it because it doesn't make sense. How can you seriously claim Wilder did MORE of this in that fight?

This was like a few cases for Wilder of what was more like bread and butter for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by freelaw View Post
              I ignored it because it doesn't make sense. How can you seriously claim Wilder did MORE of this in that fight?

This was like a few cases for Wilder of what was more like bread and butter for Fury.
              Nice try. Your guy got f#cked up bad. Stop trying to find excuses and jump on a new bandwagon

Comment

Hahaha whatever, people. Pls try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object...8philosophy%29

I'm off.

Comment

Wilder fans just can't handle that defeat at all. Most of Wilders knock outs have come from illegal shots.

I'm a joshua fan so trust me I understand the pain of your hero falling but you are embarrassing yourselves here. You Wilder fans were seen as a bit pathetic anyway but your coming across as a right bunch of mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post

Wilder did more illegal strikes imo.
                    But i thought Wilder didn’t land anything
                    Kind of hard to make your point

Comment

Working...
                    X