Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: No Problems With What Bayless Did; He Did A Fair Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many 'rabbit punches' would Keith Idick count here I wonder..

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      That's one of the home town negatives. Like Linares v Mitchell, they'll let the homie take a savage beating trying to give him the edge.
      Or letting Klitschko nearly get killed by Sanders...

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
        Kenny Bayless was so pro-Wilder...he didn't even count the second knockdown when the ropes held him up...I thought hie eyes were going to pop out, and he knew Wilder was getting his ass handed to him...Wilder reminded me of Oliver McCall when it was obvious he didn't want to be in the ring. .minus the crying....
        I agree with this. Bayless gave Wilder a lot of time to reciover and broke them up way too soon in the clinches and he didn't count the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
          Fat Keith Idec needs to spend more time watching the fight than stuffing his face. The third round knockdown was not a rabbit punch.
          True. I watched a doctor on you tube analyze the fight including the punch. The punch was behind Wilder's ear and would have effected his equilibrium. Fury beat him up fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Anyone with two eyes saw that!

I also don’t think he saw the towel. He was stopping that fight towel or no towel. And I’m not the only one who questioned if he even saw it...
            Yea, I'm not sure he saw the towel but stopping the fight was the right thing as Wilder was taking increasing damage. A worse outcome would have been permanent damage to Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              Yea, I'm not sure he saw the towel but stopping the fight was the right thing as Wilder was taking increasing damage. A worse outcome would have been permanent damage to Deontay.
              That was a career saving stoppage. I ain’t mad!

Google Breadman Boxing

Check out what he wrote on Twitter 1 day ago

Comment

I'm not mad at Bayless cause he wasn't that bad in my opinion, the point deduction was BS because of the reason..... Fury probably deserved a point deduction for the deliberate headlocking he was doing to tire Wilder out.

At the end of the day it was a fight in the US with an American A-side fighter so it was very unlikely that there wouldn't be some bias in favour of Wilder from the referee. If it was in the UK it would have been very much the same if not worse lol and that's keeping it real.

Comment

I don't think Bayless did a bad job. If anything, I'd think he could've stopped it earlier. I respect that he was allowing Wilder every chance to defend his title but from the 5th round on it was clear that Wilder was just taking damage and his ability to stay upright was working against him.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                    Fat Keith Idec needs to spend more time watching the fight than stuffing his face. The third round knockdown was not a rabbit punch.
                    It was, but it wasn’t on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                      How many 'rabbit punches' would Keith Idick count here I wonder..
                      They are not on purpose. Fury is trying to slip the punches, and instead is exposing the back of his head.

Fury hit Wilder with a rabbit punch but it wasn’t on purpose.

Idk why it’s so hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X