Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win? Rocky Marciano or Rocky Balboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win? Rocky Marciano or Rocky Balboa?

I always felt that Marciano was quite overrated. The only good guys he ever beat had been dug out of their graves and thrown into the ring, and he had that very controversial win against some other unbeaten guy at the time, who's name escapes me as he ended up being a bum.

Balboa might have lost a fair few fights, but the way he dug deep to get his biggest wins and a draw, at genuine world level, and this is coming up from being a journeyman who never trained. Once he took the sport seriously, Balboa became a different animal and is a P4P Top 10 of all time in my opinion. Marciano would be around top 100. I'd take Balboa by R9 KO. With it being 5-3 Balboa on the cards.

Thunder Lips knocks them both out in a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      I always felt that Marciano was quite overrated. The only good guys he ever beat had been dug out of their graves and thrown into the ring, and he had that very controversial win against some other unbeaten guy at the time, who's name escapes me as he ended up being a bum.

Balboa might have lost a fair few fights, but the way he dug deep to get his biggest wins and a draw, at genuine world level, and this is coming up from being a journeyman who never trained. Once he took the sport seriously, Balboa became a different animal and is a P4P Top 10 of all time in my opinion. Marciano would be around top 100. I'd take Balboa by R9 KO. With it being 5-3 Balboa on the cards.
      Balboa in the fifteenth when Marciano collapses from landing 100% of his punches and not phasing Rocky. Once again, Adrian, Rocky did it!

Comment

Marciano. He made a career out of beating hype job white dudes

Comment

Let's keep it REAL. Marciano wins by KO of course.

Comment

......Balboa.

Comment

What about Ali vs Apollo Creed ?

Comment

Rocky Fielding decisions both.

Comment

Working...
                X