• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1bad waaaaaaaaahing

Hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What an absolute circus this confirmation process has become. It's unbelievable. Given all of these allegations, I'm not sure if Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
      I hope people see past that.

Someone coming out with "unproven, uncorroborated, no exact time or location, no witnesses" type of claim and just smear somebody, and should be taken at their word?

That seems to be the new standard, and it's disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        I hope people see past that.

Someone coming out with "unproven, uncorroborated, no exact time or location, no witnesses" type of claim and just smear somebody, and should be taken at their word?

That seems to be the new standard, and it's disgusting.
        Trumpworld dumbarse

BS begets BS

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          His obfuscation tactics are beyond pathetic.

Yeah, let's not believe the FBI, but instead believe a political party and a sleazebag like Michael Avenatti.

Superfan cheerleading at its finest.
          Here's what I think Trump should do. Nominate someone else, more than likely that person will only be confirmed after the mid-terms. Dems think they will win the senate, I seriously doubt that. Maybe the House and that's still a big if.

The Dems say they want an FBI investigation? I say go one step further and tell Sessions to appoint a special counsel to look into everything. More than likely the special counsel will find the accuser(s) are lying and there might even be collusion between them and the Dems.

I say play the Dems game and f-uck them hard. Rape is a horrible crime, but if you're doing it to smear people and ruin careers, that's just as bad.

Comment

• The senate judiciary committee should hold a public pen!s line up... if these women can identify Bret’s pen!s then he is out of the nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Ok, if you say so. I'm pretty sure you were critical of the FBI as a whole but I take you at your word. Often there are so many responses that I might confuse your response with another.

The point is-the FBI background check is one thing-opposition research is something else. They focus on2 different aspects of someone's life.
              Opposition research is one thing. Total lies is another.

Ford was drunk, can't remember any details, time or location. All of Ford's witnesses say that they can't remember such a party, including her own childhood friend.

Same thing with Ramirez. Nobody remembers it, she herself claims she was drunk and has memory holes and can't remember the event.

Both held it in for over three decades, from even their closest friends and family, and both came out of nowhere right before the vote for Kavanaugh was to be held? Seriously?

They both admitted to underage drinking. That's the only credible thing in all of this.

Comment

Ford was drunk, can't remember any details, time or location. All of Ford's witnesses say that they can't remember such a party, including her own childhood friend.

Same thing with Ramirez. Nobody remembers it, she herself claims she was drunk and has memory holes and can't remember the event.

Both held it in for over three decades, from even their closest friends and family, and both came out of nowhere right before the vote for Kavanaugh was to be held? Seriously?

They both admitted to underage drinking. That's the only credible thing in all of this.
                Yea Vlad, this is a Supreme Court nomination many Dems feel shouldn't be being made so they are playing dirty. We've gone over this part.

Trump should've vetted him more carefully so if/when this came out they were prepared for it.

Comment

Yeah, but the accused was nominated by an R President, so of course the guy is guilty, no matter how flimsy or outright ridiculous the charges are.

You have to apply superfan logic here.

Comment

Yea Vlad, this is a Supreme Court nomination many Dems feel shouldn't be being made so they are playing dirty. We've gone over this part.

Trump should've vetted him more carefully so if/when this came out they were prepared for it.
                    But if Kavanaugh never did this, how could they have vetted him for it or prepared for it?

If you're applying for a job interview, and some crazy woman runs into the office claiming that you raped her a decade ago, will you be ready for this, if you've never seen that woman, or had done any such thing?

Comment

Actually I am the bull. It's guys like you that ask guys like me to bang there wives so they can finally see what it's like when she is sexually satisfied.
                      You've never satisfied anyone in your life.. *****

Comment

Working...
                      X