Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the black community and other minorities succeed with this line of thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a sad world. Why don't we help each other? Skin color doesn't mean anything; we're the ones who give it the power to define status. You know, I'd like to think that once Trump is impeached we will ''see the light,'' but that's fool's gold. Everything around us is fake, and when resources dwindle, the truth will come. That truth always ends up, one way or another, in the poor being blamed for circumstances out of their control. I fear what comes next for humanity. And we keep going. We don't stop to even acknowledge the wonder of life, its absolute brevity. We go forward, each person for themselves. I used to think life was found in another person. Now, I realize life has us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Damn that **** went clean over your head and you went into victim mode. How embarrassing.
      leave em alone he dindu nuffin'

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        No they dont stop lying.

but lets play this game okay they say that, but they dont let that cripple them, they still go out and get jobs and handle their responsibilities unlike blacks. Blacks are the only ones who stay on welfare generation after generation with that victim mentality that cripples them.
        The only ones? That is complete and utter nonsense. There are white sections of the US that have lived of welfare for generations.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          The only ones? That is complete and utter nonsense. There are white sections of the US that have lived of welfare for generations.
          okay whites too. Happy?

That post was a direct reply to that conversation sort of a side conversation outside the bigger scope of the thread topic.

Comment

okay whites too. Happy?

That post was a direct reply to that conversation sort of a side conversation outside the bigger scope of the thread topic.
            Like **** it was. It was an attack on a particular group of people. Your a ****ing ass hole.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Like **** it was. It was an attack on a particular group of people. Your a ****ing ass hole.
              but you overlook his attack on Mexicans lmfao GTFOH you cry baby bitch.

Comment

has nothing to do with this topic?

so................

you saying that to say what?
                You were just shiiiiiting on blacks acting like the Mexicans are so much better when they aren't idiot

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  You were just shiiiiiting on blacks acting like the Mexicans are so much better when they aren't idiot
                  no I didnt, I was talking about the thread topic I even made a point to point out REGARDLESS OF RACE in my reply. but anwyays Then when that idiot came at me sideways I formatted my reply to address him SIDEWAYS. Dont talk slick if you gonna start crying and cant handle it like a bitch. I treat people how they treat me FUCK EM IDGAF.

Comment

This thread is getting emotionally charged.
                    Peace on earth goodwill towards men?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      This thread is getting emotionally charged.
                      Peace on earth goodwill towards men?
                      Yeah a lot of dumbass ****. If you look closely, you'll see a lot of irony in majority of the posts. Guess you can't have these types of conversations with a lot of dumbass people bashing each other's race.

Comment

Working...
                      X