Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido's Low Blows (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of those are clearly wayyyy below the belt line. even saw a couple of shots just above the knee lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      He's either incompetent or crooked.
      There's no way, some of those hits were right in front of him. He had to be staring above the waist the entire fight! What professional ref would do that?!? Not even one glance to catch 1 or 2 downstairs?!? With his history, I can honestly say he's crooked for sure.

Comment

That was a horrid ref job. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          On the contrary, I don't think he is. I think he knew exactly what he was doing...
          Possibly. Some people could have made a lot of money betting on Salido...

Cole is either incompetent or crooked, one of the two.

Comment

A lot of those low blows were marginal shots that grazed the leg or the hip, but there was about 10 that were blatant shots that would have an effect on Lomachenko.

Bad refereeing. Too many low blows by Salido. And too much clinching by Lomachenko.

Comment

i got mares vs agebko flashbacks lmao...that was terrible

cheated on the scales, rehydrates close to 20lbs on fight night, and takes every opportunity he can during the fight to hit low...disgraceful...

wouldn't be surprised if he was also on peds again....
              Last edited by Bermuda; 03-03-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

If not DQ, judges need to take it upon themselves to penalise someone who is so obviously low-blowing. Draw at very least would have been fair compensation for this, basically cheating, although Loma was honourable. Should have complained or actually made it more obvious though.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  There's no way, some of those hits were right in front of him. He had to be staring above the waist the entire fight! What professional ref would do that?!? Not even one glance to catch 1 or 2 downstairs?!? With his history, I can honestly say he's crooked for sure.
                  And he paused the action when Salido was hurt in the 12th round, as if he didn't want Salido to be stopped.

He likely is crooked.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    Post the video of all the clinches Lomo did

Since you always discredit Andre Ward for it
                    How does this even compare to low blows? He was probably clinching to stop the low blows. Salido was tying up his arms in, I think, the last three rounds and nothing was done about that either. So, you have a complaint about Lomachenko clinching. The other guy came in over weight, throwing low blows, and clinching.

Comment

Salido's a cheat, **** that hoe.

You can argue Loma clinched too much, but that isn't going to wear a guy out like shots to your hip and elsewhere below the belt. I don't see how some of you can defend this, besides being d*ck riders.

Comment

Working...
                      X