Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you realize $100k was lower middle class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Well not all of us are heir to the Royal Family you rich pampered English faggot.
    I thought u two queers were butt buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      And one step above food stamps?

Discuss.
      You finally took me off ignore....dont let it happen again, now let me borrow 5 dollars

Comment

I realized 100K a year was not enough when I found out everyone NSB makes that much in a month.

Comment

Well you are inching closer towards "my buddy gave me oral" threads soon I guess, considering you are following that fâggot JasonBoxing type of threads.

Comment

When I started making over 100k. Back in the 90s a 100k a year was enough. Now I say you need 200k to be upper middle class. You can survive easily on 100k mind you. But inflation is out of control.

Comment

Anyone living in a major city with high cost of living will quickly figure out that $100K is not great money, especially if you have a family. It depends on your lifestyle though. If you like to eat out a lot, drive luxury cars, and you have Champaign taste on a beer budget, $100K doesn't go very far. You have to figure $40K is coming right off the top for taxes. So now you have $5K per month to work with each month. Living in places like NYC, LA, Boston, etc., you are looking at anywhere from $1,500 for a one-bedroom to $2K and up for 2+ bedrooms. Factor in food, utilities, cable/internet/phone, car payment and insurance if you own a car, gas, eating out and other misc. expenses and how much are you able to put in saving at the end of the month?

Even if you are single, you will probably spend more if you are dating, unless you find a girl with low self-esteem who doesn't mind paying.

Now a $100K in most states will go much farther. Just about anywhere down south or Midwest and you are living more comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                I thought u two queers were butt buddies
                No, he has two other buttbuddies on this site though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Pretty sure I’ve already let you know you don’t make enough to share your opinion in my threads. It’s almost lunch time brah, better head to the soup kitchen
                  i'd put my balls on your head, you'd do nothing about it.

added color.

Comment

I bring home around $1,000 a week which is $52,000 a year and we live very comfortably. We live in Indiana and not in the Fishers area so we live simple but buy what we want, when we want because we aren’t idiots.

If you think 100k a year isn’t enough money, there is something mentally wrong with you.

Comment

If you live in some down south or middle American **** hole than it's a lot of $, but not in any City.

You can still comfortable obviously, but your not thriving thr way you think you are, and if you have kids, than 100k isn't ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X