Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury got up in time and hes 7 foot it takes him longer to stand up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref did a great job by not stopping it. Fury handled it like a pro should. You have 10 secs which means you can use 9 to get your wits back and 1 to get up, which is just what fury did.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Come back to me when you grow a set..
      It's funny how all you Poms come out now after the fight is finished and just because Fury survived you all claimed he won.
      Go back to swinging of AJ'S nutsack tosser.
      Anyone that has seen Fury and Wilder fight before knew that Fury would out box him. It wasn't hard to predict.

One is a lot heavier, but still very quick with lots of head movement and feints and a good jab, work rate and engine.

The other telegraphs his punches to the point where even Stevie Wonder could evade them. Cocks his right hand and swings so wildly he's like a pisshead outside a nightclub having a brawl. All off balance and shit.

Don't be mad at me that you couldn't see this was going to be the outcome to the fight.

Comment

Who the Fook are you...
        Your Dad ask your mum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Ref did a great job by not stopping it. Fury handled it like a pro should. You have 10 secs which means you can use 9 to get your wits back and 1 to get up, which is just what fury did.
          How did you score the fight buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            Anyone that has seen Fury and Wilder fight before knew that Fury would out box him. It wasn't hard to predict.

One is a lot heavier, but still very quick with lots of head movement and feints and a good jab, work rate and engine.

The other telegraphs his punches to the point where even Stevie Wonder could evade them. Cocks his right hand and swings so wildly he's like a pisshead outside a nightclub having a brawl. All off balance and shit.

Don't be mad at me that you couldn't see this was going to be the outcome to the fight.
            It's like you think Tyson won lol.
            Who kept his world title???
            You mustn't hold Fury too much esteem if ya say Stevie Wonder could evade him cause unfortunately for you Poms Tyson couldn't evade and almost got KTFO. lol.
            We're were you in the lead up your just another Band wagon jumper cause Tyson SURVIVED going 12 with the no1 heavyweight.
            Im sure Tyson will get depressed now and turn back into a fat fuk.
            Lol.
            Good champion ya got tosser.

Comment

It's like you think Tyson won lol.
              Who kept his world title???
              You mustn't hold Fury too much esteem if ya say Stevie Wonder could evade him cause unfortunately for you Poms Tyson couldn't evade and almost got KTFO. lol.
              We're were you in the lead up your just another Band wagon jumper cause Tyson SURVIVED going 12 with the no1 heavyweight.
              Im sure Tyson will get depressed now and turn back into a fat fuk.
              Lol.
              Good champion ya got tosser.
              Wilder didn't win either. Because Fury got back up. And after he got back up won the rest of the round. After both knockdowns.

After he beat Vladimir I started to take Fury seriously. Prior to that I didn't rate him. I thought he'd lose comfortably against Klitschko. More than happy to admit I was wrong there.

As for where was I? Well there's a life outside these forums mate. You should try and live it sometime.

Wilder has way more power than Fury. Hence the knockdowns. But Fury is the better boxer. He outlanded Wilder. So even taking the knockdowns into account Fury should have got the decision. The fact he didn't is down to corrupt judging. And if you can't see that then you're just someone who refuses to see what is right in front of him.
              Last edited by Sane Man; 12-02-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
                Your Dad ask your mum.
                I just asked my ma and she said that your a transgender phaggot.
                It's all good though bro.
                Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  1) There was no slow count the count started on 4/5 there was no delay like Wilder claims

2) Tyson Fury and any tall person has to take a longer time to stand up sounds silly but with a close call like that it matters

3) He woke up fast on 7 and stood up non wobbly, very very fast recovery from being totally out.

A) That's all Wilder fans have as an argument for his win, and I just debunked it.

B) Lastly boxing doesn't score a decision on being knocked down twice it scores it as an overall performance, on points, of which Fury clearly was dominating, he even dominated the rest of the rounds he was knocked down on, so the only other argument is even more ridiculous.

C) Tyson Fury won, he is the man, that's a fact. It doesn't matter what corrupt judges say.

It was some Rocky Balboa sh|t, respect to Fury getting up after that two punch combo

Comment

Every fighter has delusional fans.....Who on here said that?

Comment

F.ucking stop the tears

Fury’s lucky Jack Reiss ( one of the best in the sport) was the ref , most would have ended the fight with Fury being out cold

No problem with the draw

Wilder got outboxed for most rounds as expected

Fury got dropped twice in the last 4 rounds , if the ref called off the fight after the second one there wouldn’t be many complaints

Comment

Working...
                      X