Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: If No Joshua - I'd Fight Whyte, Chisora, Allen or Price!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora or Helenius. Allen should fight Michael Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Say what you want about Price, he can bang. Would not be a shock to me to see him lay Miller out cold.
      PRICE is heavyweight Kahn. His momentum would Ko himself. Big Baby and any big with power Ko Price bum ass. Waste of a fight.

Comment

I know that Matchroom only has those 5 Heavyweights, but when you line their names up like that they are really big steps down from each other

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Chisora or Helenius. Allen should fight Michael Hunter.
          Hearn said he'll next be out in January on a New York Matchroom card. I think itll be Trevor Bryan he fights next, espescially if they can get this WBA nonsense sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Hearn said he'll next be out in January on a New York Matchroom card. I think itll be Trevor Bryan he fights next, espescially if they can get this WBA nonsense sorted out.
            Nice. Did he mention any other fighters for the rest of the card?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              Nice. Did he mention any other fighters for the rest of the card?
              He didnt say anymore, though Id assume Beterbiev vs Smith Jr has moved to this card. Previously said Amanda Serrano first of her 3 fights will be on the New York card

Comment

I like that Trevor Bryan matchup. Two undefeated NY heavyweights. He's still with Don King right?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  I like that Trevor Bryan matchup. Two undefeated NY heavyweights. He's still with Don King right?
                  Yeah, still with King. Gotta be the best opportunity Bryan can get, as you said being from New York too. Only sticking points going to be if they can get the title on the line, though Hearn sounds pretty confident Charr will get stripped.

Comment

Why doe's it have to be a Brit? surely Miller Vs Ortez in the UK on a major card would work well!!.

Comment

He's going to have to pay King a ton of money for that

Comment

Working...
                      X