Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Charlo Is BRAINWASHED! "WE OFFER HIM THE BELTS AND 3X MORE MONEY AND STILL NO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    For them to cover Joshua's $50m and Wilder's guarantee (let's say that it's $10m), how much money do you honestly think BT was putting up for a 2am fight? lol.

Whenever there's a US-based PPV fight of note, the process in the UK is pretty simple; the fight goes to bid, and the UK broadcaster willing to put up the biggest fee gets the fight (to then re-sell on their channel to recoup the fee).

If Anthony Joshua can't fight anywhere else but Sky Sports, logic tells most people that walking into the final talks with simply a number in hand for what Eddie needs to pay to preserve the Sky contract (for fair value of what the rights should be worth) would make sense.

Too much logic then, I guess
    Maybe they would have if the knew the terms. You know what Hearn asked for and Wilders team refused? Now we know why. They didn't want the damn fight, so make an agreement with BT which they know Joshua can't fight on so he has to pull out.

You Wilder fans can't see as far as your nose end. It's embarrassing.

Comment

• Eddie Hearn reminds me of a creepy guy soliciting young male prostitutes for sex; With his poaching of Al Haymon's fighters. Eddie seems so desperate that he will blow and suck off those guys if he could just so he could sign them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Maybe they would have if the knew the terms. You know what Hearn asked for and Wilders team refused? Now we know why. They didn't want the damn fight, so make an agreement with BT which they know Joshua can't fight on so he has to pull out.

You Wilder fans can't see as far as your nose end. It's embarrassing.
        Keep your head in the sand if you want.

Anthony Joshua was compelled to turn down more money than he even believed was possible on a fight, with nothing to really show for it.

Comment

Anthony Joshua was compelled to turn down more money than he even believed was possible on a fight, with nothing to really show for it.
          An offer we now know that he couldn't accept with the rival to the network he's contracted to. Fake offer, like many of us were saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            You know I’m just playing with you. Thought the second line made that obvious.
            You pway too wuff ...

Comment

It's clear from comments made by Warren in an interview that at least part of the money was coming from BT.

He also said he told Finkel that Hearn wouldn't accept it, and that if he was in Hearn's position, he wouldn't accept it either!

So Finkel decided to cancel the meeting he had scheduled with Hearn and make the offer over social media instead of face to face ... as a PR stunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Eddie Hearn reminds me of a creepy guy soliciting young male prostitutes for sex; With his poaching of Al Haymon's fighters. Eddie seems so desperate that he will blow and suck off those guys if he could just so he could sign them.
                you come across those type of people often? lol

Comment

• this is for my dude, genrick

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    Damn bruh. This thread is Gold mayne. Again, LDBC diehards know exactly how Haymon insecurely runs his business in order to stay a float. What's worse is Charlo said he would ''reach out'' to HEarn or go fight somewhere else in that Jacobs confrontation video.

Charlos are all bark no bite. LDBC know this.

Comment

• I must be viewing this all wrong because as far as I can see what Hearn is doing is illegal. In the US it's illegal to restrict access to your fighters unless they sign with you. It's illegal for promotors and for broadcasters. The Ali act was amended to include broadcasters because of their tendency to blackmail fighters into signing with them. No one gives a rats ass about the fighters apparently because the law is not inforced.

Comment

Working...
                      X