Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay now that all the press sh^t is over who you got...Wilder or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think Fury used the same stuff Saunders uses to cut weight?

Comment

With Fury being off the juice and if there is stringent VADA testing for this fight, then I believe that Tyson Fury's body will be too physically weak to compete with Deontay Wilder.

After all, Wilder is the better athlete of the two. He is at his physical peak and in his athletic prime. I can see Tyson dancing early, while trying to run out the clock and avoid getting hit by Wilder in order to win on the scorecards like Artur Szpilka.

Then I can see Wilder taking over the fight by breaking Fury down physically and fighting at a much faster pace, while tiring the much heavier and weaker fighter out and stopping him by the mid to late rounds.

Comment

I voted Wilder by KO 5th to 8th round. When I heard Fury is training in the mountains of Big Bear I saw how dead serious he is and I give him a solid chance to score the upset. Wilder has sometimes looked lousy and sloppy against weak opponents even though he always knocks them out in the end. Nobody Wilder ever fought has the size, cleverness and boxing skills of Fury. Nobody Fury fought has the reach, speed and power of Wilder.

Comment

I legitimately can't call this one, and no result will surprise me. These are the fights I like best.

Comment

Fury looks motivated and happy, and is levels above Wilder in terms of skills. I had it as a 50/50 fight, but i'm definitely leaning towards Tyson.

Comment

Wilder KO mid.

I hope i'm wrong, but this version of fury is there for the taking.

Comment

Common sense says fury has given wilder a chance by abusing himself and letting wilder himself improve these last few years. Wilder has come on leaps and bounds.
                But if you can fight you can fight. Fury has taken 3 years out but he's got 27 years in bank he loved boxing.
                Furyts self belief is contagious, fury might have convinced wilder that he's no chance but punche rs chance with fury.
                I go with fury decision

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Doing it while active, or at least is shape, isn't a whole hell of a lot worse than some PEDs in my estimation. Doing it while the heart is taxed because of obesity is like taking a tornado and putting sharks in it.

I expect he took some degree of permanent damage to his heart from that.
                  Not to mention that both obesity and cocaine cause neutral damage as well and he may now have slower reflexes because of it.
                  In that way Fury has the right sparring partner, Joe Joyce, despite being slow is a non stop boxing machin and his "hearth" and shape will be tested.

Comment

Working...
                  X