Broner want 100 mill...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner want 100 mill...

To fight Pac or Floyd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BohqsPFhste/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17p8fmtnpovdv

How delusional can you get

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    To fight Pac or Floyd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BohqsPFhste/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17p8fmtnpovdv

How delusional can you get
    $10m More like it against Pac-Man and $15m for Mayweather

Comment

In fairness he's saying "I heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can suck my dick!!!!!".

Which one could take to mean 100M for both fights, not 100M for each. Which isn't as crazy, but still kinda crazy I admit lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        $10m More like it against Pac-Man and $15m for Mayweather
        Still a pretty good payday for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          In fairness he's saying "I heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can suck my dick!!!!!".

Which one could take to mean 100M for both fights, not 100M for each. Which isn't as crazy, but still kinda crazy I admit lmfao.
          None of the 2 would make 100 mill to fight him. Hell Pac won't make 100 mill for the Floyd rematch. Even Floyd won't make that much.

I doubt hes talking abt both fight. He loses both anyways. But they are good tune-up fights

Comment

People are on to his tricks: talks a good fight, then freezes in the ring. Timewasting ****. Also why does a boxing forum, of all places, need to censor words?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              People are on to his tricks: talks a good fight, then freezes in the ring. Timewasting ****. Also why does a boxing forum, of all places, need to censor words?
              Lol that's a good question.

Comment

Later people can say Pacquiao and Mayweather ducked him. Works for Khan fans.

Comment

View this post on Instagram

I heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can suck my dick!!!!! @6ix9ine VC ...... if me and mannypacquiao fight I’m walking out with eminem and if me and “Big Bro” Floydmayweather fight I’m walking out with 50cent #Facts #GetTheStrap........ Showtimeboxing foxtv Have my money right and we can have a hell of a night��........................................... ...........#MyNextMoveWillBeMyBestMove

A post shared by Adrien AB Broner (@adrienbroner) on

Comment

Can you blame the guy? He's gonna have to pay that amount in child support for the next 15 years

Comment

Working...
                    X