Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buge View Post
    Canelo failing a PED test is all the excuse anyone needs. GGG being past his prime is just a fact.

and yet..... you managed to squeeze another one out

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Lol apparently 36 is the prime year for boxers
    "In the gym I see the same things I saw before..... I will be brutally honest when I see it in the gym or if I see it in a fight"

stick to the PED excuse

Comment

fat red kid..... lite that boy up..... christmas tree

you all know how it goes

Comment

lol....so you have an excuse already lined up...sad

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lol apparently 36 is the prime year for boxers
          according to ya'll it was for Mayweather

Comment

He's being honest. Canelo can't beat golovkin unless he's old. The guy that will recover quicker from the first battle will be the younger guy, esspecially while on the juice.

I'll attribute Golovkins age to Clenelo's win also, should he win.

Comment

If Canelo wins, he'll get zero credit! Either he won because he's on PEDs, or because GGG is old! Now if GGG wins...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                lol....so you have an excuse already lined up...sad
                Yeah it's totally an excuse. I mean Team redballs doesn't need any with the cheating and paid off judges, hand wraps, etc.

Wonder why GGG is never involved in any of this bull**** and just comes to fight?

Oh yeah, because he's a natural talent and doesn't need this to win. He does it the old fashioned way.

Comment

Canelo is preparing by eating lots of mexican beef. No sense drug testing because it's all in the meat you know and a positive test won't be his fault. I understand DelaHoya is demanding that Canelo's brother and two cousins be appointed judges for the fight just to keep everything on the up and up. They don't want more robberies like in the first fight and especially like what happened when he fought Mayweather and all his fans saw him winning every round big but was robbed of the decision. Dela Hoya plans on refereeing the fight himself while having the butcher they buy all their special meat from act as time keeper. Should be a typical above board DelaHoya sponsered fight

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                    Canelo failing a PED test is all the excuse anyone needs. GGG being past his prime is just a fact.
                    All the excuses, right....just like when he fought someone good for the 1st time in his whole pro career then ALL of the SUDDEN he is old or as you said past his prime.....he was never a prime boxer in the 1st place....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Yeah it's totally an excuse. I mean Team redballs doesn't need any with the cheating and paid off judges, hand wraps, etc.

Wonder why GGG is never involved in any of this bull**** and just comes to fight?

Oh yeah, because he's a natural talent and doesn't need this to win. He does it the old fashioned way.
                      With or without the PED's, wraps or judges Nelo won & will win again just cuz he is the better boxer without a question.

Comment

Working...
                      X