Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is More Interested in Fury - He Has NO Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is More Interested in Fury - He Has NO Titles!

According to WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, he's eager to get in the ring with WBC champion Deontay Wilder. Joshua is scheduled to return to the ring on April 13th at Wembley Stadium in London. But Wilder is more interested in a rematch with Tyson Fury in the first half of 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah when you waste peoples time they move on from you AJ
    The world does not revolve around you.

Comment

About time he speaks.

Comment

Sign the darn contract chicken Wilder!

Comment

“Let me say this, I can’t control what Deontay Wilder or what Tyson Fury does or even as far as what they say - but what I can control is what I say.." - Anthony Joshua

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow," - Anthony Joshua

No one believes what you say anymore! That ship sailed!

Comment

Wilder & Fury would smack AJ. Dude ran from Wilder for too long obviously Wilder tried to make the fight said he’ll go over there & all. All of a sudden you wanna talk FOH

Comment

Yeah nah, that ship sailed. They can wait until the Wilder-Fury saga is over with.

Comment

Wilder is a fraud, AJ has give him a good deal and a contract,all the muppet has to do is sign with a chance at history to be undisputed, he clearly wants to fight Fury who beat him already.

Comment

Wilder doesn't wanna fight AJ. Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    “Let me say this, I can’t control what Deontay Wilder or what Tyson Fury does or even as far as what they say - but what I can control is what I say.." - Anthony Joshua

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow," - Anthony Joshua

No one believes what you say anymore! That ship sailed!
                    Only deluded fan girls such as your ******ed type think the 50m was a legitimate offer...if you offer 50m why didn’t they send a contract??? You fan girls are a bloody joke! After Fury beats the drama queen Beyoncé then he would wish he took the AJ deal

Comment

Working...
                    X