No announcement yet.

Joshua fangirls can't handle words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua fangirls can't handle words.

Words, words, words....something you all came up with init? Seems to me like the power is in your favor...so why're you hiding from me?

Mine must carry some weight here huh? Getting emotional responses that don't bother to actually make a point. Getting put on ignore lists so that you can hide from me, and getting reported because you're a tinkerbell who can't handle what you serve.

Birds of a feather isn't it?

They want to be able to run their mouths without having to deal with anyone who might check them....hmm....sounds like a professional HW champion boxer I know of.

Then when they get checked what do they do? Put up roadblocks so they don't have to deal with the checker anymore. Yes, familiar isn't it?

I don't think I've ever seen anything so cowardly. At least Joshua is scared of being ktfo. What the **** are you scared of? Words, words, words.

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Words, words, words....something you all came up with init? Seems to me like the power is in your favor...so why're you hiding from me?

Mine must carry some weight here huh? Getting emotional responses that don't bother to actually make a point. Getting put on ignore lists so that you can hide from me, and getting reported because you're a tinkerbell who can't handle what you serve.

They want to be able to run their mouths without having to deal with anyone who might check them....hmm....sounds like a professional HW champion boxer I know of.

Then when they get checked what do they do? Put up roadblocks so they don't have to deal with the checker anymore. Yes, familiar isn't it?

I don't think I've ever seen anything so cowardly. At least Joshua is scared of being ktfo. What the **** are you scared of? Words, words, words.
    Innit mate.

Comment

Who's AJ supposed to be scared of? He called ages Fury out after the Klitschko fight and would probably have more success with him than Wilder as he can go to the body and fight on the inside unlike Deontay 'One Punch Only' Wilder.

Regarding fighting Wilder, who's gonna be afraid after of him he just showed how basic he really is? Sure AJ gets easier than Fury and could get knocked but so does Wilder and he seems to be a slow starter against higher comp, if AJ hurts him early on like Fury did you can bet AJ will finish it. Hell I'd put money on on Whyte beating him due to his brawler style.

Where is this confidence coming from, after Wilder just displayed such a basic perfomance with the worst result in his career and some would say he deserved his first loss for it.

There is levels, AJ and Fury on that Klitschko level. Wilder on that Ortiz, everyone avoided me so I don't have to do anything to prove myself so I can claim to be the best level. They can all still win but Wilder looks to be the weakest link.

Comment

Earl you little ***** did you red me because you know you fit the bill?

Let me get this straight. You twinkle-toed tinkerbells want to be able to insult me from behind a digital wall? Are you serious? You ran and hide then talked you some ****?

Somehow, in some way, in your mind you've twisted this situation into something you win?

Your father is a failure, you are a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          Who's AJ supposed to be scared of? He called ages Fury out after the Klitschko fight and would probably have more success with him than Wilder as he can go to the body and fight on the inside unlike Deontay 'One Punch Only' Wilder.

Regarding fighting Wilder, who's gonna be afraid after of him he just showed how basic he really is? Sure AJ gets easier than Fury and could get knocked but so does Wilder and he seems to be a slow starter against higher comp, if AJ hurts him early on like Fury did you can bet AJ will finish it. Hell I'd put money on on Whyte beating him due to his brawler style.

Where is this confidence coming from, after Wilder just displayed such a basic perfomance with the worst result in his career and some would say he deserved his first loss for it.

There is levels, AJ and Fury on that Klitschko level. Wilder on that Ortiz, everyone avoided me so I don't have to do anything to prove myself so I can claim to be the best level. They can all still win but Wilder looks to be the weakest link.
          Mister Teller what the **** are you talking about?

What happened to making the right business move? The goal post is moved now is it? Hmm, seems like a new excuse to fit the new situation.

I haven't needed to change my tune at all Mister Teller. Why is that?

Probably because Joshua is full of ****.

Hearn's narrative changes with the moon and stories get spun around on the daily.

Prior to Martin Joshua's not sure he's ready to be champion. After Martin it's they had to overpay for Martin's belt. hmmmm

Maybe because the former contextualizes Joshua as nervous, unsure, and hesitates while the latter paints a picture of a willing and hungry champion to be.

Give me 50 mil, ok but that 50 mil isn't good enough.

I'll fight him anywhere, I don't think it's fair to my local fans to fight in America.

The only thing that has been consistent is when Joshua said he won't fight Wilder for two years. Looks like that's coming true.

The confidence comes from over a millenia of boxing history stacked on being the world's foremost tooling engineer and a very high level kinesiologist. Actually knowing what the **** I am talking about rather than dealing in terms, phrases, points, and ideas that were handed to me by causal sources like broadcasts, youtube, and internet articles.

You were told what boxing is. You were told what to look for. You believed your masters when they spewed second rate bull****. I took it upon myself to find the historical answers to boxing's bull**** because the science youse claim is in boxing is not and I had questions that could only be answered by history. Where did the misconception come from sort of thing. You have not. You can't tell me where boxing and science do not agree and you can not fill that understanding gap with historical context. I can.

You can't shake my confidence until you prove to me I have a reason to respect your opinion beyond common decency. I don't. The only reason I show any respect is because of decency not because your knowledge or understanding is anything close to something I see as respectable.

From my perspective you are lazy and over opinionated. You want to tell me about boxing without having done any work at all. Compile a who bunch of modern media anecdotes to tell me Wilder isn't great. That compares to the scope and perspective of 3k years of history and a full understanding of the physics of the human body does it? No it doesn't and if you were me you wouldn't regard people telling you their youtube based opinions any higher than I do.

Finally, I am an inventor. A real one. I live a life of being told I am wrong by the mass know-it-all know-nothing authorities found in various scientific fields. You can't get a group of know-nothing boxing fans to group up and shake me up from the grouping alone. I make money by drawing the line that says no man before me who ever tried what I am about to was as good as I am. I am not very easily shook and I am very confident in my eyes for good reason. You should take note and stop fighting it.

Comment

Joshua fans have become Fury fans. They didn’t believe in him that he could beat Wilder. And now they’re saying Fury won 10 rounds to 2 lmao.

Who is the coward fighting next? Right now they’re begging Fury for a fight, but their trying to “fake” talk to Wilders people lmao.

Comment

Mister Teller what the **** are you talking about?

What happened to making the right business move? The goal post is moved now is it? Hmm, seems like a new excuse to fit the new situation.

I haven't needed to change my tune at all Mister Teller. Why is that?
              Please refresh me as I am not sure as to what you are referring to here.

Prior to Martin Joshua's not sure he's ready to be champion. After Martin it's they had to overpay for Martin's belt. hmmmm
              These are not mutually exclusive as you are making them out to be to fit your agenda. It would simply be referred to as jumping in the deep end.

Maybe because the former contextualizes Joshua as nervous, unsure, and hesitates while the latter paints a picture of a willing and hungry champion to be.

Give me 50 mil, ok but that 50 mil isn't good enough.

I'll fight him anywhere, I don't think it's fair to my local fans to fight in America.

The only thing that has been consistent is when Joshua said he won't fight Wilder for two years. Looks like that's coming true.
              This **** again, last time you agreed it was a matter of perspective.

Wilder has been just as contradictive "done everything we can" refused to meet AJ's team "not about the money", "all about the legacy" demands 50/50 split refuses highest pay days on the grounds its not enough, only way he isn't being contradictory to these statements was if he planned to fight Fury before the AJ negotiations and to stitch AJ up.

Plus Wilder has come out as having his hand/arm having surgery during this period do you think he would have been able to secure them funds with that uncertainty, my guess is he's lying about his injury so. He is a consistent liar and a poor loser.

The confidence comes from over a millenia of boxing history stacked on being the world's foremost tooling engineer and a very high level kinesiologist. Actually knowing what the **** I am talking about rather than dealing in terms, phrases, points, and ideas that were handed to me by causal sources like broadcasts, youtube, and internet articles.

You were told what boxing is. You were told what to look for. You believed your masters when they spewed second rate bull****. I took it upon myself to find the historical answers to boxing's bull**** because the science youse claim is in boxing is not and I had questions that could only be answered by history. Where did the misconception come from sort of thing. You have not. You can't tell me where boxing and science do not agree and you can not fill that understanding gap with historical context. I can.
              What science am I claiming that boxing is not? You have no clue of my level knowledge or education, It's all well an good typing this to feed you ego on how clever you think you are but this has no substance and is nothing to do with the subject matter. Plus historical context only provides anecdotal explanations not the mechanical and physiological level that you are refering to.

Also history could be used to argue AJ is more dangerous than Wilder considering AJ's quicker dispatch of mutual oppenents, although I understand this doesn't always mean much.

You can't shake my confidence until you prove to me I have a reason to respect your opinion beyond common decency. I don't. The only reason I show any respect is because of decency not because your knowledge or understanding is anything close to something I see as respectable.

From my perspective you are lazy and over opinionated. You want to tell me about boxing without having done any work at all. Compile a who bunch of modern media anecdotes to tell me Wilder isn't great. That compares to the scope and perspective of 3k years of history and a full understanding of the physics of the human body does it? No it doesn't and if you were me you wouldn't regard people telling you their youtube based opinions any higher than I do.

Finally, I am an inventor. A real one. I live a life of being told I am wrong by the mass know-it-all know-nothing authorities found in various scientific fields. You can't get a group of know-nothing boxing fans to group up and shake me up from the grouping alone. I make money by drawing the line that says no man before me who ever tried what I am about to was as good as I am. I am not very easily shook and I am very confident in my eyes for good reason. You should take note and stop fighting it.
              Blah blah blah largely unrelevent drivel, since we are talking about Wilders recent perfomance being a display off piss poor boxing and I didn't ask for your resume, I am not giving you a job so stop trying. Are you saying Wilder dispayed good boxing technique and IQ against Fury?

Again there's only so much history can teach us going back hundreds or thousands of considering they didn't understand nutrition, the working of muscles,different rules, different equipment etc. Plus large inaccuracies and embellishments due to record keeping and translations.

Wilder is clear a genetically and physically gifted human but so is AJ and he is a better boxer hence I favour him to win logically, the problem with Wilder is there probably a fair few guys that actually stand a chance to beat him but he can definitely beat them as well. The only way you can be certain who will win this is if your a time traveller as well and unless your gonna suddenly announce you're one of those as well stop acting like you know Wilder will win.

So annoying I've heard Fury Wilder is already set for Vegas from someone in the loop, I hope they were wrong or plans change as I want to see AJ in the mix asap to confirm what levels they're.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Right now they’re begging Fury for a fight, but their trying to “fake” talk to Wilders people lmao.
                After the Wilder/Fury fight, I really do believe AJ thinks he can starch Wilder. Fury on the other hand? AJ's always seemed to think of him as the more difficult opponent, and I understand why now.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                  After the Wilder/Fury fight, I really do believe AJ thinks he can starch Wilder. Fury on the other hand? AJ's always seemed to think of him as the more difficult opponent, and I understand why now.
                  I don’t give a **** what Joshua thinks. He had his chance. Hopefully he doesn’t chicken out this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Please refresh me as I am not sure as to what you are referring to here.

These are not mutually exclusive as you are making them out to be to fit your agenda. It would simply be referred to as jumping in the deep end.

This **** again, last time you agreed it was a matter of perspective.

Wilder has been just as contradictive "done everything we can" refused to meet AJ's team "not about the money", "all about the legacy" demands 50/50 split refuses highest pay days on the grounds its not enough, only way he isn't being contradictory to these statements was if he planned to fight Fury before the AJ negotiations and to stitch AJ up.

Plus Wilder has come out as having his hand/arm having surgery during this period do you think he would have been able to secure them funds with that uncertainty, my guess is he's lying about his injury so. He is a consistent liar and a poor loser.

What science am I claiming that boxing is not? You have no clue of my level knowledge or education, It's all well an good typing this to feed you ego on how clever you think you are but this has no substance and is nothing to do with the subject matter. Plus historical context only provides anecdotal explanations not the mechanical and physiological level that you are refering to.

Also history could be used to argue AJ is more dangerous than Wilder considering AJ's quicker dispatch of mutual oppenents, although I understand this doesn't always mean much.

Blah blah blah largely unrelevent drivel, since we are talking about Wilders recent perfomance being a display off piss poor boxing and I didn't ask for your resume, I am not giving you a job so stop trying. Are you saying Wilder dispayed good boxing technique and IQ against Fury?

Again there's only so much history can teach us going back hundreds or thousands of considering they didn't understand nutrition, the working of muscles,different rules, different equipment etc. Plus large inaccuracies and embellishments due to record keeping and translations.

Wilder is clear a genetically and physically gifted human but so is AJ and he is a better boxer hence I favour him to win logically, the problem with Wilder is there probably a fair few guys that actually stand a chance to beat him but he can definitely beat them as well. The only way you can be certain who will win this is if your a time traveller as well and unless your gonna suddenly announce you're one of those as well stop acting like you know Wilder will win.

So annoying I've heard Fury Wilder is already set for Vegas from someone in the loop, I hope they were wrong or plans change as I want to see AJ in the mix asap to confirm what levels they're.
                    You'd do well to respond to when the point is made rather than when your emotions are raised.

How am I to answer your response if you answer for me? If you suppose relativity for me how can I state it?

Outside of that all I got out of this is you'd like more examples. Ok, how about something more current?

Saying you can't be bothered to upset your beauty sleep to watch a fight featuring two fighters you are meant to be hungry to fight yourself is not an attempt to make a fight in anyway it is an attempt a childlike flippancy.

Then when the fight is over hooting and hollering like you've been clambering for a fight with one or either is in no way childlike flippancy is it Mister Teller? What is Joshua doing? Why does he always have a luke-warm approach? Why does he keep his fans and haters alike half expecting a good fight but only half? We all half expect Whyte or Miller or some such as well don't we? What are your expectations for Wilder? He's going to either fight Fury or Joshua next isn't he? Otherwise we're all upset. Joshua can fight either Fury or Wilder and we're happy with him. He can fight Whyte and far more people will be talking about how they knew he would then how upset they are that he isn't fighting Fury or Wilder.

I still acknowledge the dichotomy Mister Teller. I don't know where you got the impression that I didn't. It is perspective and from mine you and yours are small and inoffensive in the down stairs region...like a child.

As far as Wilder' performance, who are you to tell me?

I'm sure in the world of opinion you do just fine but have you anything else to back yourself with? When it comes time to prove you actually know boxing not simply how to spin words into your favor will you take that challenge or shy away?

Exactly Mister Teller. You do not want to compare professions, credentials, or works done do you? Only opinions because that is the extent of your worth isn't it Mister Teller? I acknowledge this worth by speaking with you. Your opinion has value but as far as telling me who performed how you overstep yourself kiddo. It's me who tells you not the other way around. You don't have anything to teach me Mister Teller. I have books worth to teach you. If I don't why not prove it to me?

Your opinion of Wilder's performance means less to me than you opinion of recent history in the HW division outside of the ring. Why would I care about what you think of Wilder's performance?

Right about now you've either already got frustrated or you're beginning to because I'm not explaining why I see Wilder-Fury as a good performance. You didn't actually ask me about that did you? You just supposed the performance for me. This a response to what you actually asked. Where is the confidence coming from? Self. Thoroughly and redundantly explained at this point.

Why do I feel like Wilder did well? He's not a boxer, he is a puncher. Judge him based on their techniques. Tell me Wilder's a bad puncher because he loses balance....with Marciano in my avatar...like that juxtaposition alone doesn't make you look stupid. It makes him a bad boxer not a bad puncher. We can go through his entire routine if you like but rest assured there is technique to punching.

It'll never matter to me how much people really want to believe boxing is about punch count and hitting without being hit back that doesn't make it close to true. Punchers and their techniques are scorable. Learn about it. I'm one of the few fans who doesn't demonize one form for the other, simple as that. The reason Fury hit the canvas is because Wilder' **** was working. That alone ought to tell you, you should learn something about the art they don't call boxing. The only form to go 49-0 in the HW division. Because atm you way you see it is Wilder didn't do anything until he magically got a few KDs out of nowhere....that should sound more fanatical than it does to you. He got lucky did he? There isn't a bigger chance he might actually be working a skillset to land on Tyson like he did? C'mon Mister Teller, you may not have my credentials but you are not a stupid man.

I would have give it to you sooner in the post but this isn't really a direct response it's me assuming what you want out of me so i lead with the direct response and finished with the assumption. I think that about covers everything though.

Comment

Working...
                    X