Collapse
No announcement yet.

When smart fighters with a game plan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was Mayweather behind after 7 rounds against a Bellew level opponent? If that was Usyk's gameplan it's a ****ing terrible one. If he takes 4 rounds and gets hit at HW he's going to get KTFO in those 4 rounds.

People always trying to compare other fighters to Mayweather. Mayweather was a once in an era fighter. Comparing fighters to him only sets them up for a big fall and ridicule when they fail.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-12-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When was Mayweather behind after 7 rounds against a Bellew level opponent? If that was Usyk's gameplan it's a ****ing terrible one. If he takes 4 rounds and gets hit at HW he's going to get KTFO in those 4 rounds.

People always trying to compare other fighters to Mayweather. Mayweather was a once in an era fighter. Comparing fighters to him only sets them up for a big fall and ridicule when they fail.
      I stopped reading after behind 7 rounds..

There is a reason you’re known as a clown here how many more names you gonna change??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I stopped reading after behind 7 rounds..

There is a reason you’re known as a clown here how many more names you gonna change??
        He was behind after 7 rounds. That's a fact...... clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He was behind after 7 rounds. That's a fact...... clown.
          Only on a bozo card what you Brits gonna do when Johnson taps out?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You can tell who really knows what they’re watching..

I can tell most of you never boxed a round in your life, what usyk does aka take 4 rounds to learn his opps movements is exactly what Floyd did and it’s genius.

Again you can’t see this as a fat guy commenting but I’ll go all in on $ with any of you with usyk vs anyone.
            Thank you. I swear i knew some posters have zero knowledge about the sport when i saw there threads yesterday. They fail to see a boxer with an IQ!!! I was thinking what were they watching! I get irritated when i see threads like those after Mayweather has put on one of his clinical surgical clinics.

Usyk was methodically stripping Bellew of everything right in front of the world, in mind, in spirit and physically you can see bellew losing his shit.

I came to read on here and all i could see was Usyk would get beat by HW this, Usyk is another kovalev etc

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              You for real?
              Did he have some type of injury that we all don't know about suggesting his body wouldn't allow him to train.
              You just trolling me bro..
              https://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...-fight--120274

Comment

You always believe what a Mayweather camp says to the media?
                Excuses is all I read from that.

Comment

It was clear Usyk was never in danger. He let Tony exhaust himself like a fool and quickly dispatched him as soon as the time was right.

AK is correct in that people don't know what they're watching. I was calling the first few rounds out to my wife, explaining, "see how Usyk is letting Bellew throw, figuring out his gamelan, letting him expend his explosive energy so that he slows, then he'll be an easy ko later."
                  I come on here and people are calling Bellew brilliant! Saying he's taking this fight. lol...

Comment

So Usyk's plan was to eat right hands, wouldn't have worked without it right? Can't believe what i'm reading by idiots claiming they know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      It was clear Usyk was never in danger. He let Tony exhaust himself like a fool and quickly dispatched him as soon as the time was right.

AK is correct in that people don't know what they're watching. I was calling the first few rounds out to my wife, explaining, "see how Usyk is letting Bellew throw, figuring out his gamelan, letting him expend his explosive energy so that he slows, then he'll be an easy ko later."
                      I come on here and people are calling Bellew brilliant! Saying he's taking this fight. lol...
                      Froch pretty much said the same thing and that he was going to come on strong later.

Comment

Working...
                      X