No announcement yet.

Honorable, war hero McCain hates Trump so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
    And if his father and grandfather weren’t highly decorated Navy Admirals; Nixon wouldn’t have pardoned a failed Navy pilot who ratted on his fellow POW’ers and did propaganda videos for the NVA
    Guys like us, would have been hung or shot as traitors. Not butler’s version of a hero. He and Hanoi Jane Fonda are hero’s to fools.

McCaine had a lot of nerve even seeking the republican nomination. Pardon Snowden, and postmosthulesly pardon all traitors, or so called traitors. Forgive deserters.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      He doesn't want him in his funeral. McCain knows Trump is a lying con. He does not even have this same hate against Obaman who defeated him.
      Like Darkseid said, you get owned in your own threads.
      Keep up the good work! Impressive. Really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Name rank and serial number. Not another word
        He won’t understand, he’s got ratting in his blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He won’t understand, he’s got ratting in his blood.
          If every soldier had the military acumen of McCain, we'd never have won any wars

Comment

If every soldier had the military acumen of McCain, we'd never have won any wars
            Agreed.

But, trump said the world and Mexico are sending us a lot of their worst people. I want Filipino men like Jose Rizal to be a part of the US. He was expected to McCaine after being locked up, tortured, and finally executed, but he didn’t pull a butler or McCain. Smh.

But, butler did show us stealt technology, at least his version.... when Larry came to town, he stealthily hid in his closet and no radar or shout outs could find him.

Now that is his best technology. Hiding in the closet.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 05-10-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Agreed.

But, trump said the world and Mexico are sending us a lot of their worst people. I want Filipino men like Jose Rizal to be a part of the US. He was expected after being locked up, tortured, and finally executed. Not butler or McCain. Smh.

But, butler did show us stealt technology, at least his version.... when Larry came to town, he stealthily hid in his closet and no radar or shout outs could find him.

Now that is his best technology. Hiding in the closet.
              He should come out the closet

Comment

He should come out the closet
                Sounds like that r Kelly song.

Comment

I think I done smashing butler.. I’m moving on. Next thread.

Comment

I think I done smashing butler.. I’m moving on. Next thread.
                    You smashed nothing. Mccain is a war hero - check. He hates trump - check.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      He doesn't want him in his funeral. McCain knows Trump is a lying con. He does not even have this same hate against Obaman who defeated him.

Comment

Working...
                      X