Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most fu˘ked up shˇt you've ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What is the most fu˘ked up shˇt you've ever done?

Have you ever done some stuff that was totally creepy or disgusting that you wouldn't tell anyone in your life but you would say on a forum like the BS lounge?

Like one time, I found this was walking through some woods near to where I live and found abandoned adult mags dumped in some bushes; I had the most furious wank ever that day in broad daylight in the bushes.

I went back to that spot several times over the next couple of weeks.

There's nothing like the feeling of the great outdoors while having a wank.

You're fůcking ******ed.

Comment

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Comment

Leaving you alive... Lil puto... Never post again, or let us get to know you a bit more???? Lil puto

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          You're fůcking ******ed.
          Yes he is, but we cool or not? If not just let me know... Just let me know homie...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
            Actually for you its pretending to be a Dempsey fan on boxingscene.com with them alts

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
              Actually for you its pretending to be a Dempsey fan on boxingscene.com with them alts
              Still stalking me from thread to thread I see. You must not have anything better to do...nice that I have a rent-free space to live inside your empty head. Speaking of alts, how many times are you going to change your user-name to throw everyone off your scent? Psychotic.

Comment

Still stalking me from thread to thread I see. You must not have anything better to do...nice that I have a rent-free space to live inside your empty head. Speaking of alts, how many times are you going to change your user-name to throw everyone off your scent? Psychotic.
                Psychotic? I had peepz PM that you were bringing me up in the Thunderdome... im usually late to those parties

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                  Psychotic? I had peepz PM that you were bringing me up in the Thunderdome... im usually late to those parties
                  You entered the fray jumping in on another thread. You've been stalking me ever since. I know you're looking for some tight virgin ass to sink your knuckles into, but I'm not your guy. You'll have to look elsewhere for that sort of sick fetish you have. I know it's part of your lineage but find another ass to sink your fingers into.

Comment

You entered the fray jumping in on another thread. You've been stalking me ever since. I know you're looking for some tight virgin ass to sink your knuckles into, but I'm not your guy. You'll have to look elsewhere for that sort of sick fetish you have. I know it's part of your lineage but find another ass to sink your fingers into.
                    That guy is a kid or just a mental dude. He puts that little dance smiley on everything... he's fkin weird and dumb

Comment

Working...
                    X