Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Julio Cesar Chumpez Jr. up to lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Julio Cesar Chumpez Jr. up to lately?

So does anyone have news about Chumpez Jr.?

All I know is that he should be the one fighting Pavlik....not Ward.

Comment

True, Chavez Jr vs Pavlik is the fight that should happen. Unfortunately we'll have to see Martinez beat up on Chavez Jr again, and Ward beat up on Pavlik.

I have a feeling that these two fights will end up having a little more action than we anticipate though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        True, Chavez Jr vs Pavlik is the fight that should happen. Unfortunately we'll have to see Martinez beat up on Chavez Jr again, and Ward beat up on Pavlik.

I have a feeling that these two fights will end up having a little more action than we anticipate though.
        Such a Goddamn useless fight. Can't believe people even want to see this again. What's the spin for this going to be? "Chavez Jr didn't train hard enough, but boy oh boy he's a beast when he does train and take it seriously, just tune in this time and watch for yourself!"

Comment

More importantly, what is mushahadeen up to nowadays...? Dude dropped off of the phase of the earth and never heard from again.

Comment

He's gone to Amsterdam to the High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

Comment

I would wager my bottom dollar that hes ballooned over 215+ LBS

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                More importantly, what is mushahadeen up to nowadays...? Dude dropped off of the phase of the earth and never heard from again.
                I noticed he was banned before the Chavaz/Martinez fight and he still is. Looks like he's permaban. Not cool. He was an ATG poster.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12507747

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I noticed he was banned before the Chavaz/Martinez fight and he still is. Looks like he's permaban. Not cool. He was an ATG poster.

That's a shame. ATG for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Interesting. I remember he was banned like 3 weeks before the fight then he came back. I guess he got himself banned on purpose days before the fight cause he knew what was coming, that way he wouldn't hear it from us.

Chances are he has an alt running around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X