Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Why shouldn't he have been gassed? He only had 6 weeks to train and was very active until the later stages. Whyte usually has good stamina.

Parker ran all night against Joshua, that's why Joshua didn't break a sweat. Parker stood his ground more against Whyte so Whyte was very active.

Commonwealth? This is 2 top 10 fighters going at it after their first fight was a war. If you can't see why there's serious interest in the rematch then that's on you. Anyone with a brain can see why.

Go and check the resumes of Brit fighters and see who they fight. Then go and check American fighters and see who they fight. It's so lopsided one way it will be clear to see. As for the fans being happy about Them taking the biggest money fights. well, if the fight is good and we want to watch it, then I see it as everyone getting what they want. It is a sport at the end of the day, but we also have to acknowledge it being a business as well. But it is funny seeing you with this line of thinking considering you're defending Wilder not taking that 15 Million when it was on the table. Which means you care more about how much Deontay is getting paid (Even though you won't see a penny of it) than actually seeing the fight. Which means you've contradicted yourself again.
    This is the garbage statement that all Joshua fans use. There aren't 10 heavyweights that can be considered good or contenders. Chisora isn't good. He is a gatekeeper not a contender.

I'm ignoring the rest of that bollocks cuz it has nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

There are a lot of hoops you want Joshua to jump through isn't there? What else do you blame Joshua for?
      Hoops? No. I'm just not a simpleton that doesn't know meetings get moved all the time. Joshua attending the Wilder Fury fight wasn't meeting a friend for tea, it would have been the kick off for a $100M+ event. Meetings get moved for stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you are embarrassing yourself dude

so..... you are still trying to convince everyone that AJ did not duck Wilder..... as Joshua hastily makes plans to be ringside at Whyte/Chisora.....?

really..... ?

gold
        All am saying is wilder is lucky to still be called a champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          This is the garbage statement that all Joshua fans use. There aren't 10 heavyweights that can be considered good or contenders. Chisora isn't good. He is a gatekeeper not a contender.

I'm ignoring the rest of that bollocks cuz it has nothing to do with what I said.
          I agree that Chisora isn't good anymore due to him being past his best. But he is still decent and put himself back in the top 10 after the win over Takam. Whyte though, is a top 5 after his win over Parker and is the most proven contender out there other than Fury. Who really should be WBC champion right now.

Don't worry, I know why you want to ignore it. You do that or brush over it like it doesn't mean anything when it clearly does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Hoops? No. I'm just not a simpleton that doesn't know meetings get moved all the time. Joshua attending the Wilder Fury fight wasn't meeting a friend for tea, it would have been the kick off for a $100M+ event. Meetings get moved for stuff like that.
            How do you know whether he could have cancelled or not? Are you privy to Joshua's business? Do tell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              All am saying is wilder is lucky to still be called a champ.

I agree with that

just like I agree with the guy who said that Joshua is lucky to be called a champ when he is blatantly avoiding Wilder

Long Live King Fury !!

Comment

I agree with that

just like I agree with the guy who said that Joshua is lucky to be called a champ when he is blatantly avoiding Wilder

Long Live King Fury !!
                Lolx..... I agree fury was once a king but not any more.
                You can't be king without a throne just the way you can't be champion without a belt.
                Don't delude yourself on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Lolx..... I agree fury was once a king but not any more.
                  You can't be king without a throne just the way you can't be champion without a belt.
                  Don't delude yourself on purpose.

my rankings.....

1) Fury
                  2) Wilder
                  3) Joshua

based on who I think would win

Fury beats both of them, Wilder beats Joshua

a wise man once said.....

A man who must say ' I am the king '..... is no king
                  ~ Tywin Lannister

Comment

I agree that Chisora isn't good anymore due to him being past his best. But he is still decent and put himself back in the top 10 after the win over Takam. Whyte though, is a top 5 after his win over Parker and is the most proven contender out there other than Fury. Who really should be WBC champion right now.

Don't worry, I know why you want to ignore it. You do that or brush over it like it doesn't mean anything when it clearly does.
                    Shouldn't fighting Ortiz have been the priority and then Chisora the back up? Bottom line, the Parker Whyte fight was a sweepstakes for the right to rematch Joshua while he puts off fighting Wilder till 2020 like he said.

Comment

A man who must say ' I am the king '..... is no king
                      ~ Tywin Lannister

Comment

Working...
                      X