Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Confident, Feels Ready To Overcome Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He couldnt even overcome an inexperienced Davis at a lower weight.

Comment

the guy is even bigger then Linares with 6" reach advantage over Loma, wich is huge for the lower weights, Loma will surely have something to think about and will be marked after this fight

Comment

Pedraza gets toyed and destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          He couldnt even overcome an inexperienced Davis at a lower weight.
          He was fighting a dumb fight against Davis.

Comment

Another bum for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              This guys better than he gets credit for I feel he damaged his image a little vs Tank. He was really off that night and had a rather odd uncharacteristic gameplan. Not saying he threw the fight but it was a very weird performance.

He's better than he showed vs Tank.

I'm in the minority I like this fight.
              I don't recall Tank getting a lot of credit for beating Pedraza as your post indicates clearly. It seems weird to me that suddenly Pedraza's stock should go up just for this fight. That doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Another bum for Loma.
                The people hyping up Pedraza's are the same people who say Tank hasn't fought anybody. It's funny to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The people hyping up Pedraza's are the same people who say Tank hasn't fought anybody. It's funny to watch.
                  And I really shouldnt be dissing Pedraza but when Lomas fans dis other fighters comp this is where I step in lol...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Disappointing matchup. Loma is taking a step backwards with this weak opponent. How does he go from Linares to Pedraza.

Weak ass fight
                    Calm down. He's coming off serious shoulder surgery and regardless of what you think of Pedraza, it's a title unification.
                    To expect Loma to fight a better opponent coming of the injury is unrealistic.
                    And besides, who do you want him to fight? Garcia is fighting Spence and the best super lightweights are in the WBSS tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X