Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Trainer: Golovkin, Canelo, Jacobs Are Afraid To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put up resume against resume and it will look like Charlo is the one who is afraid to fight.

Comment

Yeah everyone scared of him except the beasts Monroe, centeno jr, heiland and prospects hahahahahaa. ******ed as hell. Fight real fights and push yourself til fans know who you are and believe you wanna fight real fights. Canelo, GGG, Jacobs and jacobs last opponent all beat Charlo. Charlo a punching bag with power against extremely low level competition. HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        WRONG! Jermall brings a threat. He also does bring in money cuz people like that match up. The ONLY people that don't want that fight is the weak fan base that I refer to as a bunch of Twinkies cuz they SOFT!

These guys have faced threats before, particularly Canelo so that is nothing new. I don’t think Golovkin will face Charlo because he still wants Canelo to give him another payday and there is no shortage of big fights for Alvarez at both 160 and 168. My opinion is not worth a bucket of spit, but if were Charlo I would sign with DAZN and fight Andrade or someone like that and put myself in a position to fight Canelo. Am hoping that Alvarez fight Jacobs in May and Charlo in September. There is a possibility that Canelo will stay at 168 and fight Zurdo or Benavides in Mexico City. Charlo can the fight Canelo at either 160 or 168.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          so far the only 1 who has been mandated to fight Charlo is GGG and his promoter already said flat out they won't make the fight so it's fair game to say GGG ducked Charlo. But Canelo and Jacobs haven't been mandated and both will absolutely fight him. Canelo has already fought everyone the fans have demanded he fight and Charlo will just be the latest boogeyman that's built up that fans say he won't fight then look stupid when he does. Jacobs has proven he will fight anyone as well and has called Charlo out demanded that fight for over a year without Charlo even responding back. Both have the same advisor so the fight should be easy to make. If anyone is ducking that fight it's Charlo NOT Jacobs.

GGG is the one who looks bad right now he should be fighting Charlo next he has no belts, no fights lined up right, he's not mandatory for any other belts, and the WBC ordered it. 1 fight to become mandatory for WBC title shot and rematch with Canelo. So why puzzzy out?
          Good post. I understand saying GGG doesn't want smoke but Canelo and Jacobs will fight Jermall in my opinion. Heck we all know Jacobs wants that work

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Like he said, let's SEE what Jacobs does NEXT.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!
            we all know that your desire is to watch charlo get any fight other than the Canelo fight. Your path of preference for canelo would be Canelo vs fielding, Canelo vs khan 2, Canelo vs lemieux, Canelo vs 50 yr old Floyd and then Canelo vs gabe rosado.

Comment

I no it's a money thing in boxing these days , but I think Charlo would handle these boys easily ( ggg, canelo.) that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Charlo's are big talkers yet Jermall went quiet in Brooklyn when Jacobs walked right up on his crew. The only guy talking was some little light skinned dude who new if something went down he could run behind everyone else. Typical talk crap dont do nuthing we always see now. Charlo's bring nothing to the table monetarily either. They need to step their competition up before screaming for Canelo. Beating Heiland who had only one leg doesnt make you the next thing.
                At 2:51 what does Jermall say to Jacobs? He says, "You want to fight we can skip our opponents....we can skip the shet."

Then Danny gets in the M topic cuz he is looking for a way out....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRw7EZUZ8QE

Now we KNOW danny is not tied down so LET'S SEE if he REALLY wants to fight Jermall, he can do a one & done on Showtime for the ibf Strap!

No more pretending from you dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  this dude was kept in his lane by Jacobs
                  You out your lane for pretending Jermall didn't tell Jacobs let's fight. Then Danny tries to avoid him by talking M's when the ONLY person that can do that is T.B.E.

Comment

I dont think Jacob's scared of the Bros. Jacobs said he'd want that fight for personal reasons!

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      You twisting things up purposely, De La Hoya is on record saying he would love that fight, and even said to the Charlos come talk to me, and we will do it.

On the other hand you have the charlos saying they're not leaving PBC nor Heymon, they also mention that if Hearn wants them he would have to pay double, and have to take the whole package meaning both charlos.

Hearn is on record saying he has offer way more than what they are making with Haymon, yet you come in here saying everybody is ducking them??? Please!! first of all they do not bring anything to the table. No following, no good resume to entice people to want to cheer for them. all the champions are with DAZN, yet they refuse to go there? my question is who is ducking who?

1st of all...Please post the video of Oscar saying he wants Canelo to fight Charlo ASAP.

2nd why would Charlo have to sign with DAZN?! Just make the fight and be done with it. Are you a DAZN employee or something? Do you have stock in the company?

3rd your proving my exact point. You bring up Charlo's resume. Or he doesn't bring anything to the table. Which is a BS excuses. WTF does Rocky Fielding bring to the table if he is not even the legit belt holder.
                      If you claim Charlo hasn't proven himself in your eyes. Who would you like him to fight to prove him self worthy of your beloved Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X