Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: I'm Chasing You, Remember That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    you thick dumb arse kuntox, you know Nash about fack all. Go back to bitty from ya mums t1tty.
    You're an idiot if you think Brook is more known than Khan. There is no country in the World that Brook is more known than Khan apart from maybe the place Brook got stabbed for trying to have sex with a man

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      You're an idiot if you think Brook is more known than Khan. There is no country in the World that Brook is more known than Khan apart from maybe the place Brook got stabbed for trying to have sex with a man
      Hey dum dum, I said brook is the favoured fighter here in the uk and is far more (by a clear mile) favoured over the king of khunt.
      You are saying king khunt is more known, I think maybe that’s true but that isn’t what I said was it and it wasn’t what you previously said so, have a reading lesson and accept the facts as they REALLT are.....your bumchum khant is a nobody. It ended the night Prescott knocked him the fack out in the 1st.
      Question: when did that happen to Kell Brook?
      I rest my case and while I have some time to gloat, I may even go round your house and drill momma in her A hole.

Comment

Hey dum dum, I said brook is the favoured fighter here in the uk and is far more (by a clear mile) favoured over the king of khunt.
        You are saying king khunt is more known, I think maybe that’s true but that isn’t what I said was it and it wasn’t what you previously said so, have a reading lesson and accept the facts as they REALLT are.....your bumchum khant is a nobody. It ended the night Prescott knocked him the fack out in the 1st.
        Question: when did that happen to Kell Brook?
        I rest my case and while I have some time to gloat, I may even go round your house and drill momma in her A hole.
        Look ****, Kell Broken Eye sockets is not favoured at 147.
        The fat **** better make 147.
        Khan is definitely more known you fool. There is no maybe about it.

If Khan is a no body then why is fat **** always begging? Khan is more known than him, Khan has beaten better boxers and has achieved more than fatty.

Answer: I would have thought you were there since you're in love with the fat guy.

I wouldn't want to drill your mother, I don't own anything that can protect me from the type of STD's she has.

Comment

Look ****, Kell Broken Eye sockets is not favoured at 147.
          The fat **** better make 147.
          Khan is definitely more known you fool. There is no maybe about it.

If Khan is a no body then why is fat **** always begging? Khan is more known than him, Khan has beaten better boxers and has achieved more than fatty.

Answer: I would have thought you were there since you're in love with the fat guy.

I wouldn't want to drill your mother, I don't own anything that can protect me from the type of STD's she has.
          lol I will bet you fake money if you wish, 100,000,000 “points” more?
          Your chinless little strawberry thief loses one of the next two.
          How much on that boy?
          Also, read what’s written without misinterpretation you mug.

Comment

lol I will bet you fake money if you wish, 100,000,000 “points” more?
            Your chinless little strawberry thief loses one of the next two.
            How much on that boy?
            Also, read what’s written without misinterpretation you mug.
            I don't care about fake points you dumb ****. Maybe your boy has fake eye sockets now and you like fake **** because you're broke.

This is what you said you fool. I didn't misinterpret ****. When you talk about booing then it's about popularity.

Brook is not the liked home favourite compared to Khan. Learn to type better son.

"Kell Brook is the liked home favourite in this country NOT Khan so the booing was probably extended family and their friends"

Comment

I don't care about fake points you dumb ****. Maybe your boy has fake eye sockets now and you like fake **** because you're broke.

This is what you said you fool. I didn't misinterpret ****. When you talk about booing then it's about popularity.

Brook is not the liked home favourite compared to Khan. Learn to type better son.

"Kell Brook is the liked home favourite in this country NOT Khan so the booing was probably extended family and their friends"
              Brook IS the home favourite here boy and that’s it. Your boyfriend is deluded in every way, just read what others say I fact, I gonna add some of the video footage of your lover being a complete idiot in front of the camera.
              Kell brook fought long and hard to get to world level whereas your lover tried the “run before walk” way and got well and truly found out.
              Kell brooks eye socket? Why do go on about his injuries?
              He was the man from 147 that jumped to face the middleweight king and done very well to hold his own.
              Your boyfriend however, easily kod by the Mexican ginger in what is text book failure....falling for the ole feint left jab right cross....what a wanker. The only thing king khant has is fast hands that’s it, a well timed crack on the jaw and a bantam weight would finish it.
              You clearly have no clue do you?
              Let’s see, if brook and the bum collide just watch who British fans are with, kell brook all the way and I will make a point of that if the loser bum actually agrees to fight kell.
              https://youtu.be/McR37wqhVI4
              Little girl? I don’t think so boy.
              Little something else for ya that you may never have seen so, educate yourself with this....
              https://youtu.be/ezmcYvD-pAU

Then go suck on mommas saggy tats.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababa! You dumb mug kunt ox.

Comment

Khan is better known, but not better liked.

Most people in the know Khan for getting knocked out, not being hugely successful.

Comment

Brook IS the home favourite here boy and that’s it. Your boyfriend is deluded in every way, just read what others say I fact, I gonna add some of the video footage of your lover being a complete idiot in front of the camera.
                    Kell brook fought long and hard to get to world level whereas your lover tried the “run before walk” way and got well and truly found out.
                    Kell brooks eye socket? Why do go on about his injuries?
                    He was the man from 147 that jumped to face the middleweight king and done very well to hold his own.
                    Your boyfriend however, easily kod by the Mexican ginger in what is text book failure....falling for the ole feint left jab right cross....what a wanker. The only thing king khant has is fast hands that’s it, a well timed crack on the jaw and a bantam weight would finish it.
                    You clearly have no clue do you?
                    Let’s see, if brook and the bum collide just watch who British fans are with, kell brook all the way and I will make a point of that if the loser bum actually agrees to fight kell.
                    https://youtu.be/McR37wqhVI4
                    Little girl? I don’t think so boy.
                    Little something else for ya that you may never have seen so, educate yourself with this....
                    https://youtu.be/ezmcYvD-pAU

Then go suck on mommas saggy tats.
                    Fatty is not clearly the home favourite especially at 147... I know Brook likes a bit of meat but you're not having him mate... you clearly have a big mouth and would post it all on your social media. Brook likes discrete men..

GGG didn't even take him seriously... he went in with a lack of respect. Brook went hard for 3 rounds and got stopped... and he quit vs Spence... once a quitter, always a quitter.

He not only got beaten up by mitchell, but even re matched him at a catch weight because he is fat as fuk and use to kill himself to make 147.

Instead of actually making a fight at 154 with someone dangerous, he wants to chase King Khan who started at 135...Brook may as well fight Jo Jo Dan again because anyone decent he has fought breaks his eye socket

Brook will quit vs anyone decent. We have seen his eye sockets break and his will. He is the new Kneegue

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababa! You dumb mug kunt ox.
                      You're an idiot an have no argument to a quote from yourself. You're a Chav... **** typing skills, **** understanding, **** ability to even remember what you typed you fat drunk!

Comment

Working...
                      X