Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing should banned a boxer that keeps on hugging in the fight so that we can have an entertaining fight and not MMA in a boxing rules.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/f...play.php?f=114

Comment

Blah blah blah boxing is dying mma is better..

This has been said for years. Yet boxing brings in the big dollars

Boxing is king when it comes to combat, maybe youngsters these days cant comprehend the sweet science because their lives are based on constant dopamine highs and need 2-3 minute rounds of guys rolling on the ground and a 2 second knockout to hold their attention span

Comment

You’re what’s called a FAIRWEATHER fan you will eventually say the same thing about mma you’re just too naive to realize it right now.
          You basically just watch for entertainment and you don’t know what’s actually going on that’s why you care more about how a ring/cage is presented to you on tv more than the technical skills of the actual fighters.

Comment

boxing died long ago.. corruption is tied to it..

Comment

Originally posted by skybox222 View Post
              kudos to dana. the best fight the best on a weekly basis.

boxing has too many belts, divas, marinating, the list goes on.

I'm 20 years old and watching boxing is like watching paint dry. I want some action.

screw boxing.
              You know this is a boxing board so why don't you get the fuk off it if boxing sucs. There are 20 times as many boxers as mma guys and boxers make much more money. Every UFC card is just the same few guys fighting each other over and over and over. most of them are damn near 40 years old with only 10 or 12 fights. Dana is a dictator who keeps most of the money for himself. He has been saying he will take over boxing for years and has yet to put on a boxing card.

Comment

This is the same guy who is against interracial relationships just so everyone can get an idea where his head is at.

Comment

Boxing need to copy MMA

Comment

Originally posted by skybox222 View Post
                    kudos to dana. the best fight the best on a weekly basis.

boxing has too many belts, divas, marinating, the list goes on.

I'm 20 years old and watching boxing is like watching paint dry. I want some action.

screw boxing.
                    This is fair.

Comment

If Canelo, AJ, Fury, Crawford etc had just gone in and demolished a guy in 2-3 rounds, you'd all be saying 'the opponent was a bum, it wasnt competitive enough'.

Perhaps in relative terms, there are very few who are really elite and the rest are just crapola that gets pushed as elite by good marketing?

when was the last time in mma, there were 2 guys who were equally as dominant over all others until they met each other..and then their fight was actually close?
                      Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier springs to mind, how many years ago was that?

meanwhile in boxing
                      we've had fury vs wilder already this yr. we've just recently had loma vs lopez.

we have usyk vs chisora, whyte vs povetkin 2, Daniel dubois vs Joe Joyce coming up in the HWs. There's also Parker vs Fa. There's AJ and Fury fighting in December. Spence jr vs danny garcia.

This was last night

see if the above was an mma/ufc fight, it would obv get promoted the **** out of and you'd be talking about it. the diff in boxing is, there's just too much with 4-5 top promotional outfits (inc Queensbury promotions in the uk in this).

truth is, there's just way too much going on in boxing and half the time i dont care about 'best fighting the best'. I enjoy stuff like watching Tom Little talk about potentially fighting Babic.

Comment

Working...
                      X