• Show
Clear All

Rome blows

Comment

Originally posted by Creed
      Make that 3

Comment

I wrote:
        "Please educate yourself about the sport of MMA before making false comments.......noone has ever died in MMA and it's alot safer than boxing.......If you wish to learn about MMA just look it up on your favorite search engine......read through each organizations rules and regulations for there matches.......EDUCATE yourself before making an ASSumption.....MMA is a legitimate sport with rules that protect the fighters, more so than boxing.........Do not poison the minds of others with your ignorance......Thank You.....That is all......."

Comment

Nicely put Nuno!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno

I wrote:
            "Please educate yourself about the sport of MMA before making false comments.......noone has ever died in MMA and it's alot safer than boxing.......If you wish to learn about MMA just look it up on your favorite search engine......read through each organizations rules and regulations for there matches.......EDUCATE yourself before making an ASSumption.....MMA is a legitimate sport with rules that protect the fighters, more so than boxing.........Do not poison the minds of others with your ignorance......Thank You.....That is all......."
            You do realize you're wrong. People have died in MMA.

Comment

6 E-mails.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury Dragon
                You do realize you're wrong. People have died in MMA.
                I heard one guy died in an unsacntioned match.....has anyone died in sanctioned matches.....I've never heard of anyone dying in a sanctioned match.....please share your knowledge........

Comment

Nobody else has died except that guy in russia who had problems before the fight.......

Comment

PTI is just a show with a couple of blowhards who don't know **** about MMA. They should stick to matters that they are knowledgeable about.

Comment

According to fcfighters database there has been almost 20,000 fights and the only death was from an underground fight. Beats the hell out of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X