avalon_star is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,164.42

Creatine is awesome!
avalon_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:44 PM #22
I Am Inevitable

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
TheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,160.35

If you want to get stronger take it theirs no reason not to. Its the most researched supplement on planet earth 30+ years and it works. If you have kidney issues maybe you shouldnt take it but its not cause of creatine it cause you shouldnt be taking any supplements.

if you are thristy its because your water intake levels were already too low. People who have adequate water intake will never feel any side effects.

You will put on like 5lbs of water once you become fully saturated with creatine. I dont recommend preloading large amount of creatine just take a daily dose of 5g and you will be fine.
TheBoxGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 01:43 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2616 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,395.56
Total Points: 161,346.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoxGod View Post
If you want to get stronger take it theirs no reason not to. Its the most researched supplement on planet earth 30+ years and it works. If you have kidney issues maybe you shouldnt take it but its not cause of creatine it cause you shouldnt be taking any supplements.

if you are thristy its because your water intake levels were already too low. People who have adequate water intake will never feel any side effects.

You will put on like 5lbs of water once you become fully saturated with creatine. I dont recommend preloading large amount of creatine just take a daily dose of 5g and you will be fine.
Yes I agree, it is a game changer for me.

I donít have any current plans for an amature fight, but if I do will cycle off about 2 months before to drop the water weight!
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 06:18 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2616 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,395.56
Total Points: 161,346.19

Short update on where I am with creatine.

Itís addictive.

I take 3g a day, been at this now for c 6 weeks, and it helps immensely with training, I train about 5 days a week sometimes 6.

I am losing the bloat and water weight now and once again looking lean.

My only concern is the potential long term impact on my liver...!
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends