Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-29-2020, 11:56 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4956 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,081.67
Total Points: 125,827.78
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Ummm. I think I kinda got over it by suppressing it with Opiates for like... 15 years. Heroin kinda flattens everything out. When I finally cleaned myself up it seemed to have gone. Least I hope so, I've felt pretty stable the last few years anyway...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I can describe the experience of psychosis in excruciating detail if you'd like, man, the memories of it are amongst the most vivid and terrifying in my life and to this day I can't actually disprove the delusions I had. In the end I just kinda made a decision to opt for concensus reality cos... well it was easier.

Left me real messed up the first year or so though... I literally had to rebuild an approximation of the person I'd been by watching people very closely to see what kinda reactions they were having to what I did and said, see whether I was behaving as they expected me to. Kinda a bit like playing detective to find out who I'd been before I went nuts. You ever read Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainance? That'd give you some idea of what it's like to have a complete break, though obviously Pirsigs was far more absolute (total personality annihilation via ECT)... In my case I remembered everything I'd just become severely disassociated.

Thanks man thats insightful enough. I am glad u got through it. Seems like you were heavy into drugs my friend and that they had a control on your life.

Ive heard people go through pyschosis when they try liberty cap. Some people cannot fathom what they have seen.

I have never tried it but very interested in trying either liberty cap or DMT
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 12:38 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 734 Post(s)
Dakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond reputeDakuwaqa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 27,965.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Ummm. I think I kinda got over it by suppressing it with Opiates for like... 15 years. Heroin kinda flattens everything out. When I finally cleaned myself up it seemed to have gone. Least I hope so, I've felt pretty stable the last few years anyway...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I can describe the experience of psychosis in excruciating detail if you'd like, man, the memories of it are amongst the most vivid and terrifying in my life and to this day I can't actually disprove the delusions I had. In the end I just kinda made a decision to opt for concensus reality cos... well it was easier.

Left me real messed up the first year or so though... I literally had to rebuild an approximation of the person I'd been by watching people very closely to see what kinda reactions they were having to what I did and said, see whether I was behaving as they expected me to. Kinda a bit like playing detective to find out who I'd been before I went nuts. You ever read Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainance? That'd give you some idea of what it's like to have a complete break, though obviously Pirsigs was far more absolute (total personality annihilation via ECT)... In my case I remembered everything I'd just become severely disassociated.
Damn thatís intense. Quite amazing that you came out the other end tbh. Once the curtains pulled back that can be it.

Which drug effected your mental health the most ?
Dakuwaqa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends