Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can we all agree now that Manny fought with a torn shoulder on May 2nd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
    When Pacquiao first claimed that he fought with a torn shoulder on May 2nd, it was met with skepticism and ridicule from Floyd fans.

But, in the weeks that followed, proof was shown of Pacquiao getting MRI and surgery for his torn rotator cuff.

Yet, despite the evidence, Floyd fans continue to deny the fact that Pac fought on May 2nd with one arm.

So lets clear this up once and for all.

P.S. Pac was denied of a numbing shot while Floyd was given IVs.
    What you don't understand is how the rotator cuff works. There are several kinds of tears and many of which are completely painless. 90% of surgeons won't operate on them because it's a waste.

If Pacquiao had a legit rotator cuff tear he wouldn't have made it through the fight and wouldn't even be able to throw a single punch. I have a history of shoulder injuries (non-boxing) and surgeries from overuse related from Boxing.

Rotator cuff surgery, the surgeon will say 6 months recovery, but thats only for 60%-70% recovery and what I mean by that is being pain-free. To be 100% and pain-free, double the time for recovery. Manny fought 11 months later so it's safe to say if you know anything about rotator cuff surgeries, Manny is lying like a rug.

He could have had rotator cuff surgery for a micro-tear that didn't cause him a lick of pain so either way your theory is fùcked by Science.

Also, the Philippines is the last place on Earth a serious athlete would get orthopedic surgery from. Safe to say he bought the evidence and cohersed them to say whatever he wanted them to say.
    Last edited by McNulty; 05-29-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

100% bull****.

Bob Arum said that injury occurred before the De La Hoya fight in 2008.. then he said it was AFTER the Oscar fight.

then the story was he injured it in sparring weeks before the fight. since this version opened them up to lawsuits they changed it to it occurred during round 4 and Pac was healthy going in.

I got links for all this.

It was a 100% bogus injury. Manny simply could not admit he got taken to the cleaners.

not once in the fight did he favor the shoulder, mentioned it, got rubbed on it or stopped throwing his left or right hand with full power.

he raised his arms with a smile during the weigh in, during the introductions and after the fight. you cannot raise your arms that way with a torn rotator cuff.

and the toradol shot wasn't granted because he said he was 100% healthy on the paperwork. to give a healthy athlete toradol would be a PED since toradol numbs your body to pain. its the same shot NFL players get to play through concussions.

Pacquiao got taken to school by a Floyd that was operating on first gear/sparring mode.
      Last edited by Illmatic94; 05-29-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I agree he fought with a torn shoulder. The poll will clear up nothing. Those who believe his shoulder was not hurt will continue to believe it. They have a right to their opinion.

Comment

I think manny was just being a puzzyiao

Comment

Salt water Jesus healed that shoulder

Comment

Yes he fought with a torn rotator cuff. Only Poolyd turd wipes won't agree.

Comment

If pac's shoulder had so much of an impact..........

Then why was he still slinging his right hand like it was nothing throughout the fight?

Why didn't any announcers or analysts notice an injury?

Why weren't they massaging his shoulder in the corner?

Why didn't Pac mention it in his corner?

Why didn't he mention it in the post fight interview?

Why do Bob arum, Pac, and Freddie roach have conflicting stories on how the injury happened?

Please answer all of these questions for us.

USA #1
                Last edited by mcdonalds; 05-29-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
                  When Pacquiao first claimed that he fought with a torn shoulder on May 2nd, it was met with skepticism and ridicule from Floyd fans.

But, in the weeks that followed, proof was shown of Pacquiao getting MRI and surgery for his torn rotator cuff.

Yet, despite the evidence, Floyd fans continue to deny the fact that Pac fought on May 2nd with one arm.

So lets clear this up once and for all.

P.S. Pac was denied of a numbing shot while Floyd was given IVs.
                  miracle sauce)

Manny Pacquiao has always been a little on the daffy, superstitious side of things. This one takes the cake, or it’s something more insidious.

That shoulder that was said to be injured before the Floyd Mayweather fight? It’s all good now, because*miracles.

“I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

So the two options are this: Pacquiao isn’t healed, and he just believes in voodoo with all his heart; or he was never injured, and this is the cover-up. It’s hard to say which it is. This story is too damn weird for either option to be plausible. There’s daffy and then there’s having the intelligence of a vegetable, which is what it would take for Pacquiao to really think salt water heals torn rotator cuffs. Pacquiao has never seemed quite that dumb. As far as cover-ups go, this one is fairly conspicuous. If he was ne

Comment

Photo's can be staged.

No mention of the shoulder between rounds at all or in the post fight interview in the ring. He was throwing it fine in the ring. If you were going into a fight with an injured shoulder, surely at some point your corner will ask how it felt.

The main thing that doesn't make sense is that there is plenty of training footage of him in the days around the time he had supposedly hurt his shoulder, so i can't understand when he was meant to have hurt it. There was footage almost daily coming out of the Wildcard gym. Thy said he hurt it during camp but all the footage suggests that's not true.

Comment

at what point will you all just let this topic go? pac man is finished and floyd is played out. he won its life

Comment

Working...
                      X