Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Kovalev or Froch
Froch 4 13.33%
Kovalev 26 86.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2017, 02:32 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

Froch's nose is rearranged beyond any operational repair before he goes to sleep.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2017, 02:38 PM #22
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13440 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,205,380,415,734,193,152.00
Total Points: 1,205,380,429,934,582,272.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Funny thing is whilst I also feel that Kovalev is more skilled, probably stronger and has a better ring IQ than Froch (and would beat him) I can see where Andre's coming from with this one. Ward's a master at taking the 'fight' out of the fight and he did - to a large extent succeed in doing this - eventually - with Kovalev. With Froch, although he was continually beating him to the punch, anticipating his attacks and clearly the better boxer, he never really managed to stop Froch from trying to bring the fight to him, and in the championship rounds it became clear that Frochs sheer tenacity was starting to trouble Ward. A coupla times, towards the end you see Ward checking the clock almost like he's wondering how much longer he can keep this fucker off of him.

With Kovalev, Ward managed to slow the pace of the fight (or perhaps his bodywork slowed Sergei down, or simply his his stamina ain't all that) and from round 6 or 7 on Dre was never really in much danger, course he had to be careful, but he was fighting his sort of fight at a pace he could work at, and was kind of comfortable, whereas Froch never quite let him get into that groove.
Ok greenk coming. I hadn't thought about it with this level of depth. Damn good post dude.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:40 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
lopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond reputelopetego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,439,034.04
Total Points: 45,635,975.91

Kovalev would flatten Froch, aka "The Man who Retired just to Duck GGG"
lopetego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:23 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
Mukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,139,060.64
No Message - Body Movin' Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good work. - 1bad65 

I think pretty highly of Froch, besides the fact that I like the guy. I can't imagine even giving him a chance here.

He's tough and cagey, but Kovalev would have it all over him.
Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:25 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
Mukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,139,060.64
No Message - Body Movin' Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good work. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Funny thing is whilst I also feel that Kovalev is more skilled, probably stronger and has a better ring IQ than Froch (and would beat him) I can see where Andre's coming from with this one. Ward's a master at taking the 'fight' out of the fight and he did - to a large extent succeed in doing this - eventually - with Kovalev. With Froch, although he was continually beating him to the punch, anticipating his attacks and clearly the better boxer, he never really managed to stop Froch from trying to bring the fight to him, and in the championship rounds it became clear that Frochs sheer tenacity was starting to trouble Ward. A coupla times, towards the end you see Ward checking the clock almost like he's wondering how much longer he can keep this fucker off of him.

With Kovalev, Ward managed to slow the pace of the fight (or perhaps his bodywork slowed Sergei down, or simply his his stamina ain't all that) and from round 6 or 7 on Dre was never really in much danger, course he had to be careful, but he was fighting his sort of fight at a pace he could work at, and was kind of comfortable, whereas Froch never quite let him get into that groove.
Good post. Froch was as mentally tough as it comes. I think you make some solid points here about their respective fights with Ward.
Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:27 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Scary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,336,277,725,120,084.00
Total Points: 4,346,388,731,659,523.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
Kovalev would flatten Froch, aka "The Man who Retired just to Duck GGG"
You really still believe that.

What a smock....

GGG will never move up to 168.
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:31 PM #27
Brawski

Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,949,511,464,507,987,197,952.00
Total Points: 6,949,519,464,507,987,984,384.00
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 Bias poster. - mrdogtown1975 Cheers Bro! - BoxingFan85 My - 1hourRun Ninja - 1hourRun 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Are we talking prime for prime and if they were the same weight? As in P4P?
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
carl, froch, kovalev, this?

User Tag List