Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that they can get to not coming to terms, who does Golovkin fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that they can get to not coming to terms, who does Golovkin fight?

Is Eubank jr. or Lara a serious consideration? I don't think the middleweights want the fight.

Average Joe Saunders

Comment

Eubank jr and his father talk about fighting him all the time this year so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's down for a late year fight and that they are serious. I'd like to see it. Lara seems down as well but it's hard to know what his manager DeCubas Jr wants and I'm betting he doesn't want that fight for Lara.

Saunders says the right things on twitter but we'll see if he prices himself out again or not. He's not even popular in the UK so he's not worth the money he asks for in my mind.

Comment

What the deal with BJS? Dude is ok to fight or still hurt???

Comment

Be it Saunders, Eubank Jr, or Lara. They all get stopped.

Comment

He'll keep on waiting for Canelo to trow him a bone fighting nobody's. At least until Canelo grows a pair and decides to fight him. I highly doubt he goes up in weight knowing that the Nelo payday is just around the corner.

Comment

Ward doesn't have a dancing partner for July yet. They can fight at 175. That would tell us what kind of fighter he is and proves all the naysayers wrong by beating Ward before he gets to Kovalev.

I know it's a fantasy!

Comment

Eubanks is out, he wants more fight before GGG, its gonna be saunders, lara

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Ward doesn't have a dancing partner for July yet. They can fight at 175. That would tell us what kind of fighter he is and proves all the naysayers wrong by beating Ward before he gets to Kovalev.

I know it's a fantasy!
                  I like it. Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    Eubanks is out, he wants more fight before GGG, its gonna be saunders, lara
                    Ggg won't fight Lara, Sanders won't fight Ggg, which means it's going to be another nobody, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X