• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    Thanks - didn't even know this existed.
    Now that you know, it's all good

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Is that with chimichuri sauce? I went to this Brazillian Rodizio restaurant (all u can eat), where they had this wonderful meat with that sauce on it.
      This was at Gaucho Grill in London - a top tier Argentine Steak restaurant. I can't exactly remember the sauce but I believe it consisted of red wine.

I think I'm gonna change this thread into a Steak Thread.

Comment

• Oh I didn't realize you took these photos.

Damn I have to hang out with OP.

Comment

• looks dry and chewy m8. i need the fat crispy

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Oh I didn't realize you took these photos.

Damn I have to hang out with OP.
            Love to hang with you sometime. All of my food photos can be found here:

Http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezxng

Almost 2000 photographs I've taken

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              looks dry and chewy m8. i need the fat crispy
              Anything but chewy, Bro - believe me.

Comment

Anything but chewy, Bro - believe me.
                hmm, ill take your word for it...did you cook them yourself or is it restaurant food?

here are a few favourites, i have a ton of food **** pics from my s/e asian travels but i cba to trawl through thousands of pics and folders to find em, so heres the lazy google images:

Banh Mi (slow cooked caramilised pork with chilli's, thin slices of carrot, pickle and cucumber etc in a pefectly made baguette (vietnamese make the best baguettes in asia thanks to their french colonial history) the best sandwich in the world, i literally must of ate dozens of these in the space of a week in saigon.

Samgapsyal: simple, delicious korean pork belly

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  hmm, ill take your word for it...did you cook them yourself or is it restaurant food?

here are a few favourites, i have a ton of food **** pics from my s/e asian travels but i cba to trawl through thousands of pics and folders to find em, so heres the lazy google images:

Banh Mi (slow cooked caramilised pork with chilli's, thin slices of carrot, pickle and cucumber etc in a pefectly made baguette (vietnamese make the best baguettes in asia thanks to their french colonial history) the best sandwich in the world, i literally must of ate dozens of these in the space of a week in saigon.

Samgapsyal: simple, delicious korean pork belly

Nice.. i just had Sangyupsal and soju last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I like my meat rare or medium rare.
                    ^Exactly. Til it just stops mooing.

Comment

This was at Gaucho Grill in London - a top tier Argentine Steak restaurant. I can't exactly remember the sauce but I believe it consisted of red wine.

I think I'm gonna change this thread into a Steak Thread.
                      Oh in London? I had thought Hong Kong (because u live there). I had heard that good Hispanic food was hard to come by in England (because of the lack of a significant Hispanic population). Have u found this not to be the case? That Argentinian steak, for example, looks awesome! I wouldn't have expected to see that cuisine in England.

Comment

Working...
                      X