Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sweet Pea" Pernell Whitaker Calls Pacquiao The Best Boxer Today (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sweet Pea" Pernell Whitaker Calls Pacquiao The Best Boxer Today (Audio)

During an interview with On The Ropes, one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time, "Sweet Pea" Pernell Whitaker, praises Manny Pacquiao by describing him as the best boxer today while choosing not to comment on Floyd Mayweather Jr. Whitaker speaks on various issues, including how he believes he beat Oscar De La Hoya in the 1997 WBC 147lb title fight which he lost on the scorecards by unanimous decision. After the interview, heavyweight boxer Chancy Welliver shares his high opinion of Whitaker by describing him as the greatest fighter in the history of boxing.

lol let me guess,+1 for manny!!!!

Comment

uh oh.... *****s getting mad in

Comment

Lol *****s used to like Whitaker too.

Comment

why would anyone be mad??what is this grade school??people are entitled to thier opionions

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            why would anyone be mad??what is this grade school??people are entitled to thier opionions
            ^^^ This.......

Comment

Southpaws stick together.

Comment

That's quite a compliment from a defensive legend.
                I'd expect hitters to rep hitters, but the Sultan of slick
                picking Pacquiao as the best of the whole lot of boxers
                active today?

Damn...

Comment

did'nt really expect it from sweetpea...........but the arguably best defensive fighter telling pacquioa is th best of this era, that just keepin it real homeboys!....

Comment

Im a Floyd fan and I'm not mad at all. Pernell is one of my favorite fighter ever and if he feels Pac is the best fighters out there, I have no problem with that. In fact I have no problem with anybody who have Pac as number 1, as long as people stay respectful with others fighters.

If someone tell me, hey, my favorite fighter is Pac and I feel is a better fighter than Floyd I'm totally okay. If someone tell me, hey, Floyd Gayweather is a damn ***** he's scared to fight he would get ko by Pac in one round, thats the type of comment I hate.

Comment

Working...
                    X