Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      He is trying to say we are like him but the quotes of us that he keeps using, shows that we are not about what is about.
      He's quoted us like 5 times now and every time I see it, I think back to the Chaturbate thread and just start laughing my ass off!

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        He's quoted us like 5 times now and every time I see it, I think back to the Chaturbate thread and just start laughing my ass off!
        Ah so you and Siablo were chaturbating while rolling with your kitties / pics of kids

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Ah so you and Siablo were chaturbating while rolling with your kitties / pics of kids
            Bro, why the f u c k do you even care so much? Everyone on Chaturbate is over 18. They check IDs for their models, so no kids.

I don't even have a Chaturbate account and idk if Siablo does either, because you don't need to have one to look at the models.

Comment

Limb by limb we a go chop dem down.
              Send fi di hacksaw, cut out him tongue.

Comment

Can't post that without posting this:

Comment

Leave bmorph alone. He is not in your game.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    Bro, why the f u c k do you even care so much? Everyone on Chaturbate is over 18. They check IDs for their models, so no kids.

I don't even have a Chaturbate account and idk if Siablo does either, because you don't need to have one to look at the models.

We are called to protect the children and Siablo/Satiro is the ring leader Im are exposing

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=church&page=4
                    Looks like you are chaturbating to kids and You said you were looking at tranny butts banging but couldnt tell they were men, which means they were probably wernt
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-22-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by maracho; 07-22-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X