Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Pac vs Floyd 2 = boring fight.

We want Crawford's scalp next!!!
    I agree. arum shouldn't protect crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      of course it does. because in his recent fight before this one, he did the same thing against postol, a weaker puncher than manny!!!!

did marquez knock his previous opponent out like he did against manny in the 4th fight? i'll wait... LOL!!!

he went all 12 rounds with Serhii Fedchenko who????
      No. did manny make his previous opponent quit? No. so just like you and pasawakayo think JMM is suspect, many posters think manny is suspect here. No different.

Comment

floIV isn't relevant in boxing anymore and besides who will miss the one of the most boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Any and every time a fight has no PED testing its discussed on NSB and never once have you posted the discussion is irrelevant.

Now that its Manny you are posting that a title fight with no PED testing is irrelevant.

Come on dude, have some integrity for once for fcuks sake.
          I wonder how many boxing experts made a prediction based on Manny's testing status like you did.

Comment

Does that change the fact there was no PED testing for this fight? NO.

Whenever a poster brings up the lack of PED testing for this fight Manny fans always respond by saying something about Floyd.
            hahaaha. PEDS and floIV are link together bro.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              I wonder how many boxing experts made a prediction based on Manny's testing status like you did.
              I did no such thing. I picked Manny by KO because there was no PED testing.

You, western, pasawakyo, boxing goat, sppon23 and a lot of others. None of you can bring yourselves to just admit that Manny was wrong for not having PED testing for this fight.

You guys have some real issues.

Comment

Come on Manny fans. Show some integrity. Show you care about the sport more than you do a boxer.

Say Manny was wrong for not having VADA or any OST testing for this fight. It should be easy. All of you have criticized other fighters for not having VADA.

It's time to put fandom aside and do what is right for the sport.

lets see if any of you can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  You reaching.
                  So what are we jealous about???

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    take you for example.. made a thread before the pac fight saying if he doesnt dominant he should retired..

after the fight --

made a thread to congratulate manny (to save face from your previous thread)

then continue to make another thread asking has there ever been a promoter/fighter that won the fight being promoted by him.
                    Take me for example..BEFORE THE FIGHT I SAID HE SHOULD EASILY BEAT LUCAS!!!

i have always said Lucas was overrated...NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! Ya'll are acting like he beat a relevant fighter. He looked slow and 30 percent of what he was..HE NEEDS TO RETIRE BEFORE HE ENDS UP HURT

Comment

I did no such thing. I picked Manny by KO because there was no PED testing.

You, western, pasawakyo, boxing goat, sppon23 and a lot of others. None of you can bring yourselves to just admit that Manny was wrong for not having PED testing for this fight.

You guys have some real issues.
                      I am not feeding into your Manny is on peds agenda.

Any sane person would just say I got Manny by ko or whatever the case, you had to to find out about specific testing for the fight, then placed your bet. You sir, have an agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X