The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    They’re loaded in the attack though.

However, Kane should take Big Nose’s soul.

He’s truly terrible. Let in 2 against Tunisia for the same reasons he was terrible with Chelsea this past season.
    Well England will probably lose tomorrow making the Belgium game a must win then we'll crap the bed

Comment

• Panama just need to get a cross in the box and they’ll get a penalty for their efforts. Seems the way this tourney is going

Belgium are good but they have both Teeboo ‘if it’s on target it’s a goal’ Courtouis and Dedrick Boyata.

A good team might actually try and test KDB going back too

Comment

• Ok that's better ITV 4 united legends as pundits and not a female in sight

Comment

• I think Eni Aluko is alright. Enthusiastic and enjoys herself and the footy.

Alex Scott is hot but she’s annoying. Speaking over legends like Drogba, ffs. Chill your Beans, Alex, ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Well England will probably lose tomorrow making the Belgium game a must win then we'll crap the bed
            Lukaku might be out for that last game so England gets lucky.

Comment

• Can't believe ze Germans didn't score in the first couple minutes here, definitely look like a different team out of the gate that showed up against Mexico

Comment

• WTF absolute joke bin VAR now.. thst was a blatant pen and ref doesn't even bother to check??

Comment

• Swedes got ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Swedes got ****ed
                    What's that jerk chicken reference about in your sig?

Comment

• lol? definitely not blatant, you should of seen mitrvoic get sandwiched and then rugby tackled last night

dont worry Beercules the nazi's have got this! i can't stop laughing everytime i see their manager with his perfectly brushed hair that he spent 1 and a half hours doing, and his matching outfits with the assistant manager

Comment

Working...
                      X