Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    This guy is in for a very rude awakening come September!

Canelo has some real dog in him!
    Golovkin feasting on garbage collectors, half way house convicts until he faced someone who wasn't afraid of him and we saw what happened!

The guy was getting lit up and that's Jacobs who showed him too much respect!..

I also saw how Golovkin immediately covered that body or took a step back when Jacobs was walloping him downstairs, Canelo is a much better body attacker!

He will invest in going downstairs after he counters that jab and by round 7 or 8 Golovkin will be breathing out his mouth still headhunting!
    Power equals respect: You have to respect GGG otherwise risk going to sleep. Jacobs was let off the hook and GGG says it in not those exact words but that's what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
      If you would of fought S.O.G he would of finished you .Now you get rewarded with the biggest payday of your life becouse you didn't have the balls to fight ward .it pays to pssy out
      ------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, let's teach you how to write:

"You would of fought" is incorrect English. The correct way should be "You would HAVE fought".
      "He would of finished you" is incorrect again. The correct grammar is "He would HAVE finished you".

Now that the English lesson is out of the way, let's go back to boxing FACTS.

GGG fights at 160 and Ward fights at 175. Two different weight class.
      Do you understand that FACT?

Comment

Oh please..................

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
          Smh at this idiot. Yea he made himself look so vulnerable to the point that many people felt he lost. Yea that makes sense. Little g is just making excuses cause he knows Jacobs made him look like the ordinary fighter that he is. When he gets in the ring with canelo he's gonna realize early that he was lied to his whole career. 95% of his resume is filled with bums. Nothing has prepared him for the skills that Canelo will bring to the table. This hype job is going to be exposed in front of millions and it's gonna be beautiful.

UD while never losing on the cards at any point. Yea, I'm the idiot mr. red k

Stfu moron

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            No disputing you're an idiot
            That's your ignorant opinion but truthfully, there really is NO disputing you have a solid bar of red k

Who's the idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              some people are mad.

the truth is. the decision help seal the fight. Billy Hoe and Canelo came out the woods after that decision.
              Ding Ding Ding! Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                I can see it now. RJJ will be the only one calling those Canelo body shots while Langley and lederman try their hardest to make it seem like golovkin is actually doing something. But as the rounds go on and little g's endurance is fading, Canelo will start letting off 4-5 punch combos to his grill. Little g is going to get stopped. Plain and simple.
                Don't you watch boxing. Canelo is the one who has shown stamina problems. Golovkin has shown better stamina than Canelo in past fights. It could be that cutting weight might explain it but looking at past fights it's Canelo that has issues.

Comment

We back to lame excuse that GGG looked like garbage on purpose to land the canelo fight? Hahaha
                  Nah you just been looking weaker and weaker as you step up in class and stop fighting tomato cans.

When canelo whoops and beats GGG his excuse will be I let him bust me up on purpose just to land the rematch. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    We back to lame excuse that GGG looked like garbage on purpose to land the canelo fight? Hahaha
                    Nah you just been looking weaker and weaker as you step up in class and stop fighting tomato cans.

When canelo whoops and beats GGG his excuse will be I let him bust me up on purpose just to land the rematch. LMAO
                    I think he means that if he didn't look like garbage, team Canelo wouldn't be making the fight. Which seems true. They don't take risks...

Comment

Out boxed by Brook till the eye socket gave out and completely out boxed by Jacobs but given a ridiculous decision of 115-112 x2 the more reasonable decision was the 114-113 one which used the knockdown as the leading factor to decide the fight. Jacobs didn't expose you he beat you lil g string and Canelo will do the final job on you come september

Comment

Working...
                      X