Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist =The Devils biggest trick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry "i am nothing" X = the black version of gorrilla dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
      I love how athiests jump on anyon who believes in God...one question

There was nothing, no matter, no anti matter, no dark matter, no "light matter" (probably the next scientific discovery)...so the question simple enough

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question/s then your bigger fools than the modern day Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and anyone else with erroneous beliefs.

You athiests have been stumped by simple questions before, so I'm not expecting much from you sons of fish
      Nobody can, or has, been able to, or claimed to be able to answer that question.

Comment

It's a simple question...if it can't be answered then the whole theory athiests rely upon for the origin of this universe falls flat on its face...it's not very scientific to believe in something that can never be rationally explained...it appears that athiests are a very irrational bunch who "CLAIM" to be rational and don't have a leg to stand on

So the very simple question still stands

You are arguing in circles, no Atheist ever has claimed to know where we come from. Science on the other hand has theories.

Theories not in the terminology we use today but theories in the scientific term. Like the Theory of gravity, or the theory that the earth rotates around the earth. Even though they are classified as theories, we know them to be true, just like evolution.

Where did we all come from? Who the fuk knows, scientists are trying to figure that out and have come up with the Big Bang, it may or may not be true but what we do know is that life started on this planet about 4.5 billion years ago and evolved from there.

It still doesn't mean it has no leg to stand on, it just means that instead of making something up, men chose to use their brains and the scientific method to figure it out.

But if you want to believe that God magically made everything happen in the blink of an eye and snakes talked and people lived in whales for 3 days, go right ahead.

See the beauty of science is the you don't have to believe in it for it to be true.

Comment

It would be appear atheists are rational as they choose not to be so close minded, your ignorance amazes me but is nothing new. Your fear is what fuels your belief and faith, the idea of nothingness after life or that we have a nihilistic existence is far too terrifying to come to terms with.

Zaheer, can you answer who created God?

Since nothing cannot create something, then how did God exist? Don't attempt the 'God created time, thus he is outside of time meaning he has no beginning and because of that, has always existed ' bullshit either.

Comment

Really couldnt give a rats arse. I think its all bollocks, but if other people want to believe in something then good luck to them...just dont try foistering your opinion on me as it will only invite an answer that will be correctly construed as me taking the piss.

Comment

Science has done a good job in explaining things like gravity, but it does not automatically mean "evolution" is true, that is the stupidest thing man ever made up, it has flaw after flaw after flaw, but people are to passive to even question it....fools I say...sons of fish
              I take that as you know nothing of evolution and haven't even taken the time to really understand it.

So your a troll.

Comment

You know what's a worse sin than being an atheist?

Raping a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  You know what's a worse sin than being an atheist?

Raping a man.

Comment

The biggest problem science faces is telling people how everything started. Why there was nothing before the big bang? And how some thing, in this case specific gases, came into existence?

We are led to believe, in everyday life, that things do not just appear or disappear. I can not simply point at an object and say that appeared out of thin air, I'd be a laughing stock. Until science can answer that question, the existence of God can no the disproved, that in itself, is scientifically impossible at the moment.

My 2 pence on the subject matter.

Comment

I love how athiests jump on anyon who believes in God...one question

There was nothing, no matter, no anti matter, no dark matter, no "light matter" (probably the next scientific discovery)...so the question simple enough

If you can't answer the question/s then your bigger fools than the modern day Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and anyone else with erroneous beliefs.

You athiests have been stumped by simple questions before, so I'm not expecting much from you sons of fish
                      Wow. The ignorance is astounding.

Particles, anti-particles appear and disappear out of "nothing" all the time. 'Nothing' is actually extremely unstable state.

Do yourself a favour and watch a Lawrence Krauss lecture.
                      Last edited by deliveryman; 12-06-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X