Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk, Dubois, Ajagba, Hrgovic, Joyce, Yoka, Gorman, who is the top prospect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I set up a poll on heavyweight prospects, and all you guys want to do is say that Usyk, who has never fought at heavyweight, is not a prospect? And then you don't even answer the poll? Is everybody a woman on here or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      So, I set up a poll on heavyweight prospects, and all you guys want to do is say that Usyk, who has never fought at heavyweight, is not a prospect? And then you don't even answer the poll? Is everybody a woman on here or what?
      People are not answering because the poll is flawed.

Comment

How is Joyce a Prospect, he is top 100% not going going to make it has been exposed by Usk in the amateurs and not improved stiff robot if i have ever seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          What the **** children? You kids do not get to redefine boxing terms based on your ****in' assumptions.

Usyk is a prospect at HW. Has he fought at HW? No? Then he's a ****ing prospect. I wouldn't mind y'all just not being aware of how the terms are used but when you laugh at and mock a man for using it properly you become an insufferable sort of dumbass.

****in' ignorant as hell while having strong as **** opinions. Your whole ****in generation is a bunch of butterballs who can't wait to correct you on **** they know nothing about.

Speak half as often as you listen and you'll learn twice as much, dumbass.
          Calm down brody

Comment

well this thread went left.....

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              How exactly is Usyk a prospect when he is a P4P fighter?
              I was about to post this but thought I'd check if it had already been posted. Sure enough, the first response lol.

Comment

Usyk isn't even heavyweight so I don't know.

Comment

Also don't know what fat boy Gorman even doing on the list, he's light heavyweight with huge belly, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Also don't know what fat boy Gorman even doing on the list, he's light heavyweight with huge belly, nothing more.
                    Gorman is the most well balanced fighter out of the bunch not including the guy im about to mention below.

Comment

Vlad Sirenko will surpass them all and knockout just about all of them if and when they meet if theyre LUCKY to make it the distance with him ,no one there will dominate him.

Of course the answer is Joyce bc he will get a title shot first out of the poll besides Usyk who doesn't have the punch to dethrone Joshua...MAYBE Wilder but that's a big if too...

But will Joyce defeat Joshua bc that's who he will have to beat ? The poll is a trick question really because none of those guys are favored over Joshua thats what they have to do to become a champion unless Joshua isn't involved.

long term race would have to go with Duboius who will imop lose to sirenko....Sirenko who I think will be a future champion whos only 23 himself and plenty of time.
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-06-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X