Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
    That's entirely incorrect dude. If he fights on the inside he WILL get hit. Wilder = Don't Get Hit. Maybe in the late rounds he fights on the inside but it's not who Fury is
    It's exactly who Fury is. Stop taking out of your ass.

Clearly clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
      So why are we talking about spelling? When did Fury show this inside game in a fight OTHER than Klitschko? I need facts, junior.
      The Wlad fight is one of the only fights Fury fights almost entirely from the outside.

What a ******. You come in here acting you know what you're talking about. You don't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Now the fight is coming i am.wondering out of the two who is most confident of winning.
        I think Tyson has seen enough of wilder to know he can exploit him. Whilst wilder confidence is on his ability to ko his opponents.
        So I think on the whole fury is more confident of winning. Wilder realizes he has never fought anyone's good as fury and his victory.rests on being able to ko fury. He couldn't ko stiverne once so my maths says fury has got better chance to survive than stiverne. Fury is used to outboxing his opponents and wilder is accustomed to being outb oxed before finding kopunch. But fury hasn't been stopped before, whereas wilder has been.
        Fury has fought hard hitters. So I believe Tyson is more confident of winning then wilder is. Boxing fights are not won by who hits harder

I used to think Fury has no chance. But he has lost all the weight and I think about how he beat Wlad by just throwing arm punches, staying on the outside, fighting tall, he is hard to hit clean with his long arms, height and he stands tall, so his little gomba head is always out of reach. Wilder isnt used to fighting someone tall with a longer reach, that was the same problem wlad had. Wilder head hunts and he could be looking for the KO all night meanwhile loosing every round. Fury had good stamina in the wlad fight.

Now fury could be playing me for a fool because he hasnt fought anyone but hot garbage since 2015 and I am convinced that cruiser weight he fought in the spring took a dive. Hes had to be PEDded out to the gills to lose all that weight and his body will never be the same.

Wilder should go to the body to break down Fury, it will sap his energy, its a bigger target than his small head and I dont think he can withstand power shots like that to the body after all his abuse. The thing is I dont think wilder is smart enough to have that game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          I used to think Fury has no chance. But he has lost all the weight and I think about how he beat Wlad by just throwing arm punches, staying on the outside, fighting tall, he is hard to hit clean with his long arms, height and he stands tall, so his little gomba head is always out of reach. Wilder isnt used to fighting someone tall with a longer reach, that was the same problem wlad had. Wilder head hunts and he could be looking for the KO all night meanwhile loosing every round. Fury had good stamina in the wlad fight.

Now fury could be playing me for a fool because he hasnt fought anyone but hot garbage since 2015 and I am convinced that cruiser weight he fought in the spring took a dive. Hes had to be PEDded out to the gills to lose all that weight and his body will never be the same.

Wilder should go to the body to break down Fury, it will sap his energy, its a bigger target than his small head and I dont think he can withstand power shots like that to the body after all his abuse. The thing is I dont think wilder is smart enough to have that game plan.
          Wilder will also he tentative after tasting crisp punches from Fury, who will let his hands go early.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
            Wrong. Wilder is acutally a good in-fighter and has a strange strength. Fury needs to stay out of his range all the time

Who told you this lie

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Who told you this lie
              You don't watch boxing? Didn't you see Wilder using every fundament of in-fight against Molina? Take a look, boxing is very enjoyable and you'll have what to talk in this forum

Comment

...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
                Without a doubt the funniest thing I've read all day.

However, of course things will go a little different.

Fury will dance in, leave that jab out a little too long only to catch a last split second glance at Wilder's right hand millimeters from crashing into his chin and then...

...we are pleased to see you here on the planet Mindor, Tyson. Welcome! Feel free to play bid whist with Teletubbies while Merwomen feed you grapes by the pool of Nyr...

One, Two, Three, Four...

...next to the stage will be Cher, who will sing a song she wrote for this special occasion entitled "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves"! We sure hope you can hear it from down there, Tyson...

Five, Six, Seven, Eight...

...He's not getting up, Jim! Meanwhile, look at Wilder, he isn't even waiting for the ref to reach ten, he's already slapping Billie Joe around over the chicken dinner incident...

Nine...Ten!

The fog will slowly clear and Tyson will come to from the sunken place, still prone on the canvas. Of course, he knew this could happen, knew it would very likely happen.

Yet, even while they apply the smelling salts, he will already be thinking about how he can parlay this KO loss into a lucrative date with AJ before Wilder gets to Femi first.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  Without a doubt the funniest thing I've read all day.

However, of course things will go a little different.

Fury will dance in, leave that jab out a little too long only to catch a last split second glance at Wilder's right hand millimeters from crashing into his chin and then...

...we are pleased to see you here on the planet Mindor, Tyson. Welcome! Feel free to play bid whist with Teletubbies while Merwomen feed you grapes by the pool of Nyr...

One, Two, Three, Four...

...next to the stage will be Cher, who will sing a song she wrote for this special occasion entitled "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves"! We sure hope you can hear it from down there, Tyson...

Five, Six, Seven, Eight...

...He's not getting up, Jim! Meanwhile, look at Wilder, he isn't even waiting for the ref to reach ten, he's already slapping Billie Joe around over the chicken dinner incident...

Nine...Ten!

The fog will slowly clear and Tyson will come to from the sunken place, still prone on the canvas. Of course, he knew this could happen, knew it would very likely happen.

Yet, even while they apply the smelling salts, he will already be thinking about how he can parlay this KO loss into a lucrative date with AJ before Wilder gets to Femi first.
                  Fury will use his feints to get inside and disassemble Wilder. He will walk through Wilders best shots and shake them off like a possessed lion and bring him to his knees like Margarito did to Kneeguel Cotto.

Comment

Fury will use his feints to get inside and disassemble Wilder. He will walk through Wilders best shots and shake them off like a possessed lion and bring him to his knees like Margarito did to Kneeguel Cotto.
                    So you actually believe that the same Fury that got put hard on his backside by a very light hitting cruiser weight is gonna walk right through Wilders best shots?
                    Do you like to post for shock value or do you actually believe it garbage?

Comment

Green K for accurate prophecy

Comment

Working...
                      X