No announcement yet.

Andre Rozier - Charlo's excuse for missing drug test is bullsh#t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Rozier - Charlo's excuse for missing drug test is bullsh#t

What you think about them being fined by the WBC and their excuse?

"Unacceptable and literally Bullshyt. There behavior have been conducive to utilizing steroids that make you aggressive then boy if those 2 peanuts aren't aggressive I don't know who is. For them to not to take the tests and say they were on a tour and they missed it is just ridiculous. Of course they should be fined they should actually be pulled out the rankings for that."

"There is enough evidence that says these kids are doing something they shouldn't be doing. My thing is If they don't want to test they shouldn't fight."

What i will say is they suddenly became power punchers out of nowhere

Comment

Did they get re-tested immediately after?

Comment

What’s funny is there’s fanboys on here who buy into the “out of town” excuse. LOL.

Cheaters.

Comment

I would have taken the test high

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            What’s funny is there’s fanboys on here who buy into the “out of town” excuse. LOL.

Cheaters.

I’m more surprised that there’s promos for the fight?

But seriously...that excuse went out of style years go. Arent you supposed to tell them where youre going? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
              Did they get re-tested immediately after?
              WBC hasn't released any additional info on whether they have been tested since or how long after. Just a press release that they were issuing fines to Charlo's and sent a letter to all WBC fighters that starting Jan 2019 they are changing their rules for missed tests which could result in heavier fines, loss of ranking and suspension. Right now it looks like a huge loop hole in drug testing. Just don't show up to the door, give false location info and don't take the tests. Better a missed test then a failed test the WBC only came out and said they would fine them after the story leaked and was reported. If not for the story they dont do a damn thing. WBC and Charlo's haven't even responded to questions asking if this the first missed test or has there been others in their careers.

Comment

Rozier makes fair points but he does train Jacobs so clearly there is an agenda.

Comment

Every missed drug test is bullshít ... if you are going to be agains using PEDs in boxing then the fighters do not deserve the "benefit of the doubt", all of the rules are clearly laid out for them from the get go. No excuses for missed and failed tests -- should be automatic suspension.

Comment

I don't agree its similar to Canelo & BJS. The Charlo's MISSED A TEST, Canelo & BJS came up DIRTY AFTER A TEST. Hugely different scenarios. Not to say the Charlo's shouldn't get a warning, which I believe is the standard, or even that there shouldn't be harsher penalties for missing a test, but lets be for real...the Charlo's are in a grey area, BJS & Canelo weren't in a legal grey area...they got busted on their bs.

Comment

Working...
                    X