• Saul Alvarez vs. Andre Ward @ 168.

Who wins at this stage?
    Canelo
    28.89%
    S.O.G.
    71.11%
    Draw
    0%

Canelo is too small. It's a complete mismatch.

Edit: I looked up canelo's height on google and it says 5'9. That's not right.

Mayweather is like 5'7 1/2 and mayweather is taller than canelo.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-24-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I think Ward is a dirty fighter but even in a fight with no rough stuff Andre wins it. Andre is too big and he's is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Mayweather is like 5'8 and mayweather is taller than canelo.
        Erm, Ward spent majority of his career at Super Middle and has had a long time out. Canelo's next fight is at Super Middle. If anything, Ward would be weight-drained and this could go the way of De La Hoya-Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Erm, Ward spent majority of his career at Super Middle and has had a long time out. Canelo's next fight is at Super Middle. If anything, Ward would be weight-drained and this could go the way of De La Hoya-Pacquiao.
          de la hoya is 5'10, ward is 6'1

Pacquiao is 5'6, Canelo is like 5'7

Comment

Floyd is a small guy, and he's taller than canelo.

I remember all throughout that fight buildup I kept thinking, damn I thought canelo was taller than floyd, but everytime they stood next to each other, floyd was clearly taller.

Comment

Ward is too big and too good. I think Canelo would tune up the 2nd best SM of Ward's era though.

Froch is tough and strong but slow as **** and can only fight at range.

Comment

😂😂Nah, ODLH was well on the slide at that stage. Ward was still close to his peak based on his performances against Kovalev. Plus he’d be a stylistic nightmare for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Mayweather is like 5'7 1/2 and mayweather is taller than canelo.
                  Canelo is definitely not 5’9

Comment

Who wins at this stage?
                    at this stage the scale beats ward... the ward from maybe 3 years ago beats today's canelo, i need to see more from canelo at 168 before i can claim he could beat that version of ward... he still improving...

Comment

Working...
                    X