• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions between now and 2020

Will trump be shot?
    Will North Korea nuke the US?

Discuss

Trump is gonna sell the USA to north korea or russia.

Comment

Interesting, hope he dies

Comment

Trump is safe most people know Pence would be even worse. Maybe not as mouthy but he is a hardcore christian which isnt a real problem but his beliefs I think are a lot more extreme. Like if Pence seems like some dictator type that would try to exterminate all gays and stuff like that lol

It's hard to imagine hitting 2020 without something pretty big happeneing. You know trump likes to be edgy and push buttons. Not to mention North Korea isn't smart enough to stop pressing buttons. But they should know one false move and they are off the map.

Comment

in 2020 trump loses the election in a shocking defeat to senator al franken. after the results are announced, franken squeezes some ******* and even forces elizabeth warren, his VP to watch him masturbate

Comment

Something crazy is going to happen, and WW3 is breaking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Something crazy is going to happen, and WW3 is breaking out.
              Honestly wouldn't be surprised. That Israel/Jerusalem thing is a really big deal. Muslims could feel disrespected and get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Honestly wouldn't be surprised. That Israel/Jerusalem thing is a really big deal. Muslims could feel disrespected and get worse.
                I feel like some bad **** is going to happen soon

Comment

Since my last inventory, we have more than a dozen missiles capable of reaching Washington DC and New York City.

I would not hesitate to use my missiles to anybody that make fun of my haircut!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
                    Since my last inventory, we have more than a dozen missiles capable of reaching Washington DC and New York City.

I would not hesitate to use my missiles to anybody that make fun of my haircut!
                    seth rogen and james franco are coming to "interview" you, but really the CIA plans to kill you. probably donald trump planned everything, he called you rocket man again today

Comment

Working...
                    X