Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just shot my bathtub with a shotgun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey they let Uncle Bobby out of the pen....i see he is still smoking Maverick cigarettes...good for him for telling that Mercedes Benz owner to strut his ass off his block

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      hey they let Uncle Bobby out of the pen....i see he is still smoking Maverick cigarettes...good for him for telling that Mercedes Benz owner to strut his ass off his block

Comment

Whats a bathtub????

Comment

Just to be clear.

Area 51 was created to solely research and develop the U2 spy plane which was later succeeded by the blackbird.............both with the ability to travel thousands of miles per hour and capture images from 100,000 feet above ground.......used as recon against enemies.

Public speculation and sightings of the amazing crafts led simpletons to think they were watching UFO's land and deploy from the desert base.

No Extraterrestrials have visited the Planet Earth, because their dumb crafts would have been subject to Jupiter's gravitational pull which destroys 99% of all deep space objects. The ones that aren't destroyed are too small to even matter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Also if it weren't for our friend Jupiter, Meteors/Asteroids would have completely demolished this planet by now ten million fold..........and we wouldn't be discussing an AMC original show, your bathtub, a shotgun, a weather balloon or whatever else. That's just a basic scientific fact.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I like the new more upbeat version of Tyson 77. He's our own favorite 'middle America right wing gun toting loon.' This thread reiterates that point...

Comment

Good news! You've cured your depression!

Bad news: With schizophrenia.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Just to be clear.

Area 51 was created to solely research and develop the U2 spy plane which was later succeeded by the blackbird.............both with the ability to travel thousands of miles per hour and capture images from 100,000 feet above ground.......used as recon against enemies.

Public speculation and sightings of the amazing crafts led simpletons to think they were watching UFO's land and deploy from the desert base.

No Extraterrestrials have visited the Planet Earth, because their dumb crafts would have been subject to Jupiter's gravitational pull which destroys 99% of all deep space objects. The ones that aren't destroyed are too small to even matter.
                  Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Also if it weren't for our friend Jupiter, Meteors/Asteroids would have completely demolished this planet by now ten million fold..........and we wouldn't be discussing an AMC original show, your bathtub, a shotgun, a weather balloon or whatever else. That's just a basic scientific fact.
                  well there we have it...i'm now newly convinced....will u please talk me out of thinking bigfoot is real too

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Can you come shoot my dishes? I'm too tired to do them
                    dont worry, heat will clean them

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      dont worry, heat will clean them
                      That's why you're the best ever

Comment

Working...
                      X