Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence recognizes GGG fought cowardly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't how people say Golovkin was reduced to jabbing. He landed a significant number of power punches, with the majority of them being upstairs. For the sake of argument, if we take away the body punches that Saul was an obvious winner in, Golovkin landed 228 compared to 156 total punches, while GGG landed 110 to Canelo's 97. This is all going off punch stats so you can take that with a grain of salt, but it shows that Golovkin was not outclassed in power punches at all. I can't take away Alvarez's body punching as it was important and beautiful at times. It was the one thing I kept yelling at the t.v. for GGG to do all night. They effectively gave Canelo the edge in power punches but Gennady did a much better job at defending and slipping this time around. And to people that say look at his face, that's a stupid way to judge who won a fight. It doesn't take much for someone to become bruised. ****, GGG's face didn't look to great after Rosado and he didn't really do all that much. Either way it was a much better fight than the 1st one and I tip my invisible hat to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
      Listen bilbo ballbaggins I essentially ate your wife's taint last night.

You and your gay lovers tony bellew & canelo can jog on.
      U licked mah manjuice off ur mothers taint after I shot a big ass load in her u thirsty queer boy.

U love them leftovers just like your idol Triple L Gaylovekin AKA Lil Gay.

Comment

Working...
      X