Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Cool Story About Kurt Russell Giving Charles Bronson a Birthday Present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Cool Story About Kurt Russell Giving Charles Bronson a Birthday Present

Really cool story here, for Kurt fans and Bronson fans...

[IMG][/IMG]

Love both Bronson and Russell. Great story. Thx for sharing.

I'll share a story, when I was in college I was selling high end fashions and one of the old timers told me about the celebrities he used to sell suits and ties to when he worked on Rodeo drive. He said Charles Bronson was the kindest, most gracious person you'd ever meet. Sinatra was not. Lol.

Comment

Once Upon a Time in the West, The Magnificent Seven, Escape from New York, The Thing....aaaaah, good movies and I like their acting roles

Comment

Awesome! I used to live down the block from where Bronson’s character lived in death wish.

Comment

underrated, awesome actor and a charmer. loved him in bone tomahawk and the thing. the thing is one of the best creature features ever made, f#cking love that movie and the book, "who goes there."

cool story, curtbruh

Comment

Bronson is dope. His Harmonica character in Once Upon A time in The west is just crazy.

Comment

Who's the homosexual that one starred this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                Awesome! I used to live down the block from where Bronson’s character lived in death wish.
                Oh yes how could I forget Death Wish. I really enjoyed the first one, a bit like Dirty Harry (another movie that is awesome - Magnum Force too)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  underrated, awesome actor and a charmer. loved him in bone tomahawk and the thing. the thing is one of the best creature features ever made, f#cking love that movie and the book, "who goes there."

cool story, curtbruh
                  I still think John Carpenter's 'The Thing' is the best horror movie ever, Kurt was very good in that movie

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Who's the homosexual that one starred this thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X