• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilde refuses to ever fight Joshua rejects 28m plus ppv est at 12m

This dude is straight up ducking

No more excuses

He ducked Joshua one but got away with it with his Twitter

Now he has turned down 28m plus ppv worth up to 12m

40m he has turned down, the guy barely broke even with fury and took him 10m with fury

He is straight scared and fearful of what Joshua would do to him imo

No other way about it, you don’t turn down that much money as a b side whilst earning way less unless you are afraid

Surprisingly nobody is calling Wilder a ducker, but i think he and his camp know that fighting AJ would probably be him getting KTFO and game over.

Comment

Mind-boggling why a fighter of this type is being rewarded all these huge money.
      Haymon can't even offer him $3 mil.
      And Hearn is the villain.
      Kills me with fake fans of this Wilder character.

Comment

$15 mil offer from AJ was "chicken feed" but he got less than that against Fury and that was a success and a big fight?

Comment

He has lost all credibility in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

No more excuses

40m he has turned down, the guy barely broke even with fury and took him 10m with fury

No other way about it, you don’t turn down that much money as a b side whilst earning way less unless you are afraid
            If you honestly think that Deontay Wilder has been offered $28m for the April fight, plus PPV upside, when the most lucrative fight I British boxing history saw Joshua and Klitschko split $42m down the middle, you should probably fall back, lol.

Comment

Joshua wants whyte doe, wilder chasing him but he wants whyte! Even though hes sending him offers and wilder says he wont fight him, joshua is a protected coward!!!! #nsblogic

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                If you honestly think that Deontay Wilder has been offered $28m for the April fight, plus PPV upside, when the most lucrative fight I British boxing history saw Joshua and Klitschko split $42m down the middle, you should probably fall back, lol.
                I agree those numbers seem high. I’d like to see where that information came from

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Scipio, don't even bother.

Let this be the thread where AJ fans can actually delude themselves into thinking AJ hasn't avoided the fight.

The comedy is well worth the lie.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

No more excuses

its hypocrisy.... people compromising they own personal integrity to support wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X