• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Rejects Claims NELO Delayed The Fight BLAMES GBP

Nelo would never delay the fight, he's mexican, and they don't eff around

Comment

That's exactly what I believed too
      I doubt Canelo is scared. GBP didn't want that fight at first. Than GGG looked bad vs Jacobs than ouuuuups... The fight gets made.

Can't wait for Saturday night. I'm not really a fan of either but for sure it will be an exciting one.

Comment

Canelo is a real man. He ducks nobody, and even GGG knows it. It's sad that his followers are low iq idiots who just want to hate on the sex god Canelo.

War GGG for keeping it real.

Comment

Does it really matter? They are fighting next week while they are both still in their prime!! Some peeps are never happy.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Does it really matter? They are fighting next week while they are both still in their prime!! Some peeps are never happy.
            So you're saying Golovkin did the right thing clearing Nelo with biased press gossip to make him look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              So you're saying Golovkin did the right thing clearing Nelo with biased press gossip to make him look bad?
              You have dedicated your life to GGG-bashing. Seriously, I've never seen someone start so many meaningless threads to hate on one fighter who is actually going to fight a prime opponent in what should be a great fight.

Comment

OMG this fight is 1 week away! This has the potential to be the FOTD, and is definitely the FOTD as far as status.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  You have dedicated your life to GGG-bashing. Seriously, I've never seen someone start so many meaningless threads to hate on one fighter who is actually going to fight a prime opponent in what should be a great fight.
                  NOPE! I Have never once said GGG sucks or was inferior to Alvarez, and I have always acknowledged him at 160. However, use your brain when obvious criticism could be said regarding (chronological order):

1.) 2013 B-hop beats Tavoris Cloud, GGG says he'd like to fight Bhop at the full 175...the press start to inquire about catchweights, Bhop puts GGG in his place saying he's not the one calling out the little guy. A year later Bernard beats 5 time defending Kazakh LHW WBA Champ Beibut Shumenov... ffs cmon...

1.) 2013-2014 Ward, the worst failed proposition presented by K2 and Abel Sanchez when their own fighter said, ''Ward is too much for me, not today, (shakes his head for 3 seconds quietly), Andre is Andre and Me is Me.'' (media press preparation for Geale bout)

3.) 2014 plus, K2, Abel, GGG, say 154-168 is easy, ''no problem for me, easy'' - Lil'G (Esnews.com)

4.) Doesn't finalize undisputed with BJS, takes non belt holder Alvarez, the guy who gave him the strap in the first place. By beating BJS, Alvarez would still have to see GGG regardless... Perhaps K2 knew there was a 20% chance they could lose to a rehydrating fat Southpaw in BJS either in the UK or Astana?

Tired of all the shıt K2 and Abel have said when I have been rooting for GGG to step up to 168 as the kid is getting aged, but people criticize on Alvarez with press regarding Khan, yet fans can't see the IBF and Haymon allowed a non active house arrest fighter in Wade, which Tureano Johnson was probably bribed to claim an injury...or the Brook scenario, when the main narrative was clear that Eubank Sr. had finalized partnership with ITV UK, which Hearn and his ego with Skyports was outraged...

See u Sept. 16th

Comment

There is a very good long article on espn I believe that says 3G talked to canelo about the fight and canelo said it was golden boy not him. But we all know a fighter can demand a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X