Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix "Ozark" [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably have to grab web-rips but I will definitely check out this show!

Comment

I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Haha. There were no filler episodes on BB. You must mean a lesser show.
        The fly episode doe lol.

I know it was trying to say something symbolic or whatever, something clever but it took an entire episode for it lol.

Comment

I like Bateman
          Will give it a watch

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I will probably have to grab web-rips but I will definitely check out this show!
            If you download an app called showbox it will let you stream it
            I watch things that are on amazon prime on it
            I pay for Netflix
            Stream whatever else using showbox

Look it up if you can't find it let me know and I will sort it for you

Comment

After enjoying this from the first moments of the first episode I ran through this quick in less then 24hrs thanks to not being able to sleep last night leaving me with only 2 episodes to finish up today.

Pretty good show. Not up there with my series favorites (Sopranos, Breaking Bad or Fargo) by any means, but a really good show that keeps you interested & entertained with each episode which I'd argue my series favorites often fail in doing.

Kinda reminded me of Banshee in the flow of the show despite not being as action oriented or with anywhere near the shocking moments, but still a 0-180 in seconds speed with the story that can change on a dime + a consistent flow towards getting where its going at the moment.

Hope to see this get picked up for a second season & I anxiously await to see where the story goes.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-24-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Might have to check this one out

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  The fly episode doe lol.

I know it was trying to say something symbolic or whatever, something clever but it took an entire episode for it lol.
                  Oh it was slow for sure, but Walt falling off the scaffold and then Jesse asking him if he tried the product(which I think he did) and him swatting Jesse in the face? Now that was funny.

Comment

Currently watching this, 30mins into 1st episode.

Highly recommended. Much better than breaking bad. Well I'm not really a big fan of BB.

Anyway, definitely will finish the whole season of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      After enjoying this from the first moments of the first episode I ran through this quick in less then 24hrs thanks to not being able to sleep last night leaving me with only 2 episodes to finish up today.

Pretty good show. Not up there with my series favorites (Sopranos, Breaking Bad or Fargo) by any means, but a really good show that keeps you interested & entertained with each episode which I'd argue my series favorites often fail in doing.

Kinda reminded me of Banshee in the flow of the show despite not being as action oriented or with anywhere near the shocking moments, but still a 0-180 in seconds speed with the story that can change on a dime + a consistent flow towards getting where its going at the moment.

Hope to see this get picked up for a second season & I anxiously await to see where the story goes.
                      I thought it was like Breaking Bad (family man doing dirty work for the cartel) in the world of Fargo (greyish scenery, small town where everyone knows each other).

1st season was good. Better than 1st season of BB, worse (but not by much) than 1st season of Fargo. Sucks that we have to wait a year for season 2.

I liked how those rednecks handled the Mexicans. I kind saw that coming from the moment the boss walked into their house, but I was still shocked when the wife gunned him down lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X