Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangest fans or fanbase of fighters you have come across.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest fans or fanbase of fighters you have come across.

I was thinking about this one guy who used to be on here who was a religious Chris Areolla fan.

He was all in on the nightmare vs Vitali Klitschko and used to say this was Areollas destiny, he just would not hear it that Vitali was going to win, he used to post this Gif from rocky 4 where the black guy says "your gonna go through hell but in the end you'll be the last man standing"

He left after the fight and I genuinely worried about him.

I also find the Eastern euro fans weird, klitschko2009 was hilarious and I got on OK with tunney, but like the new generation ones who said GGG was the new improved version of SRR and that Usyk is the H2H GOAT who will run through heavyweight are just annoying.

LDBC fanbase. They are YouTube boxing termites. It’s a good thing we’ve got exterminators like Ring IQ, BDA, YB The Last LDBC slayer others to expose them.

The LDBC push agendas to promote animosity in the sport in the name of racism. It’s disgusting

Comment

Wilder obviously. They have a very altered view of the fighter, the division, the history of it and the reality of his career. To be fair it is those that are aligned to the LDBC pages that are the worst. He does have his share of level headed fans too.

Comment

Working...
      X